𝚖𝚑𝚊/𝚋𝚗𝚑𝚊 (𝚗𝚘. 𝟸) ♔

" i guess you could say my quirk is like playing four dimensional chess within a three dimensional space ,  except i'm always the queen piece ,  never the pawn .  "

" elementary , my dear . figuring out a quirk is like reading an open book . "

NAME:
aletheia mıraratiy

HERO NAME:
the consulting intelligence hero: savant

NICKNAMES/TITLES:
- allie
- world's greatest problem solver
- "sherlock holmes"

AGE:
17 (first appearance)

GENDER:
cis-male (he/him)

SEXUALITY:
heterosexual

OCCUPATION:
3rd year UA Student alongside the Big Three

LOVE INTEREST:
OC

PERSONALITY:

allie is a mysterious person, his true intentions are never revealed unless he reveals them . the person who got closest to the truth of his personality ,  as acknowledged by allie himself ,  was his friend mirio togata ,  who said to him , "You should know yourself. No matter whether you're on the side of killing people or saving people, there will never be anything that can surpass your mind. No place in this world that can fill your loneliness. You will linger in the darkness forever." allie is usually called lazy as nejire always scolds him for being unproductive and slacking off or otherwise often seen as overly productive given how fast his mind operates .  despite that, he has shown an extraordinarily sharp wit ,  as mirio claimed he was the most intelligent individual he had met . the hero he studied under, endeavor, had great respect toward his intellect and ability to deduce a situation. contrary to this laziness, mirio remarks allie has an extraordinary level of physical and mental ability . he has complete confidence no matter what type of situation he is dealing with ,  be it combat or simply bad situations he created in the first place .  in most occasions ,  allie is overly dramatic even when seemingly reserved ,  he takes most of his actions as a joke, and, although they are very thought out plans, he does not credit himself for most of what he has done .  allie likes to tease anyone and everyone if it means that he can get a laugh out of it.  due to growing up in a war torn environment , he has inherited a strong affinity for violence , having seeped into his mind . he was among the most violent students in UA's history , during his first year he caused a large controversy having nearly killed an opponent .  despite moving past overly aggressive violence now ,  he is still shown to be one of the most brutal heroes ,  certainly open to crushing his opponents bones if it means learning info or disabling their movements with the penetration of his sword .  he generally isn't the best socializing in the extroverted manner, coming off as brutally honest yet still a very welcoming guy .  mirio credits his honesty as allowing him to critique others with lengthy observation, and being helpful as a result .  despite his up and down social behavior, he has assumed much of a mentoring role to several members of Class 1-A .

VOICE CLAIM:

LOOKS:
he is tall ,  very tall ,  at around six foot six .  he is very slender naturally ,  but with a nicely developed athletic physique .  each muscle group is well-developed ,  powerful ,  and athletic .  he has the combined physique of a soldier ,  boxer ,  wrestler ,  but with an air of fully-body lithe development like a volleyball player .  he has a few scars on his body—including gunshot wounds, blade scars on his back, and more .  he is considered to be rather good looking ,  with very well defined bone structure ,  cheekbones and jawline ,  with a thin ,  well-proportioned ,  slightly arced nose .  his skin is not terribly fair ,  but lighter than a mediterranean complexion .  his skin is a more pale-sandy color ,  between fair and olive .  he has numerous freckles on his cheekbones and nose and a few on his forehead .  his eyes a deep bluish-gray .  his hair is a sandy-blond ish coloration .  he wears glasses .  his skin is glossy ,  pristine ,  very well taken care of .