Tokyo manji - your death

Your death in the hands of kazotura had effected everyone so much because you were no longer there for them. Mikey was about to kill kazotura when draken and takemichi pulled him off of him, the police and arrived at the scene and kazotura was under arrest for your murder and others had been taken in as witness. Your mother had forbidden kazotura and his family from attending your funeral blaming him for you death. Say he should of stayed in reform school if he was still out of control.

Pah " she can't be gone she just can't"

Peh " she shouldn't of dead she was not nice"

Takemichi " how do you think the others are dealing with this they haven't said anything, since the police station"

Smiley " that all lost someone close to them they ....."

???? " how dare you come here you are the reasons by daughter dead" everyone soon turned around and saw baji and kazotura standing there.

Baji " we are sorry but we came to pay our respect and say our goodbyes to ....."

Y/n mother " my daughter dose not need your respect or farewell now leave"

Kazotura " y/n-Chan I'm sorry .... Im sorry day your forgive me please " kazotura was looking in your casket.

Kazotura " y/n Chan I love you please wake up I'm sorry " Baji and unknown boy soon pulled kazotura away. Who was going crazy, you couldn't be dead he wouldn't believe it. Mikey and the others stood in the back they didn't, think they had the right to see you.

It was later found out in trail at kazotura will be going to jail for ten years for your death. While baji got one year reform school. Their families came to your house and said they were sorry over and over again. The rest of the guys had went down their own paths some of good and others of bad.

Many years later

Takemichi " Mikey think about this would y/n want you to become like this a monster"

Mikey " I'm doing this for her the girl I love is gone but one day I will find her, and we can be together again"

Takemichi " oh y/n why did you have to go"

Mikey " when I find them I will kill them for taking away the love of my life, oh I don't care if they were my friends before I just see them as my bugs that need to be taken care of"

Takemichi " I have to go back in time and save her and maybe she will stop this dark future from happening" many of your friends were either still apart of toman or living a life in hiding away from Mikey and Kazotura who were now that war with each other.

Takemichci " I have to go back into time and say her I will tell her the truth and then we can save everyone" you had made a good impression on Takemichci when you were alive, and you soon become like sister to him and he wanted you to live and get your happy ending once and make sure everyone lives great lives all together.