Toman omega - leaving them with the kids (2)

The days going without you were fine but it was night times that were hard on the boys because they missed you so much, the guys were doing everything they could to make boys happy while you were gone but nothing seemed to be working.

Baji " oh dear getting to bed is hard they kept on trying to crawl out of the crib"

Mikey " well it better then the last night when tossed off their diaper and wouldn't hold still for a new one"

Mitusya " we owe y/n a spa trip after seeing what he deals with while we are not here"

Draken " it seems like her mother is getting better and she might over her mother closer to where we live, in case this happens again"

Mikey " I think the boys can tell their mother will be away longer because they seem to be getting,more mad over time"

Draken " well they are babies they are still trying to deal with her being gone longer then usual"

Chifuyu " ummm there are six of them and they already have made us tried how much trouble can little group of boys cause"

Mikey " a good amount of trouble"

Draken " hey y/n calling"

Phone conversation speaker

Y/n " hey my love so how is everything going are the boys and you doing well"

Mikey " we are doing well there have been good and bad days so far"

Draken " if you may know we have even more respect towards you"

Y/n " aww that sweet"

Mitusya " how your mother doing"

Y/n " she getting better but there are some good and bad days coming"

Baji " hey if you need help one of us can come up there and help you"

Y/n " okay thank guys" you soon ended the call and that when the guys noticed there was someone or a group watching them.

Draken " how did you boys get out of bed"

Baji " come on back to bed all of you it be a long day"