Tokyo manji - seeing an ex

You had a jerk ex boyfriend named daichi who had cheated on you multiple times before you found out, and kicked you out of your guys shared apartment. He finally allow you to come get your thing after the guys had made some calls, you were able to get a new place and start over.

Draken " thank for coming drinking with us y/n"

Y/n " anytime I did have anything important happing for work and I miss the last outing"

Mikey " it was boring without you there we didn't have that much things to do"

Y/n " meaning you didn't have me to keep court of your guys stupid drinking game"

Mikey " yes I'm true"

Mituysa " hey you all made it great you are here y/n I finally got done with the jacket for you"

Y/n " really"

Mitusya " yeah here you go" mitusya soon showed you the brand new jacket he made for you and it was beautiful.

Hakkia " no fair you got to bring y/n a gift"

Pah " hey y/n it good to see you are here to join us"

Y/n " hey pah it good to see you now it married life treating you"

Pah " it good"

Peh " now that we are here y/n will be keeping us from drinking to much, and getting into trouble"

Y/n " waste your money on some stupid arcade game this sucking prizes"

Chifuyu" yeah that was stupid"

Takemichi " y/n you are here good maybe with you here they will listen to reason"

Baji " hey we are not that stupid"

Kazutora " we are smart well half way smart"

Y/n " come on guys let have some fun"

Everyone " yeah" you and the guys were hanging out at the restaurant and having a good time, the guys were having some drinks when someone from your past came into the room.

Daichi " y/n hey long time no see"

Mikey " why are you here idiot"

Daichi " I'm here with my friends but I walked into the wrong room, now let me speak with my dear y/n"

Draken " she not yours anymore"

Daichi " oh come Draken you still don't like me"

Y/n " daichi leave me alone we have been over for long time, and I don't care about you anymore"

Daichi " oh come on you don't miss all of this"

Y/n " no I'm good I have a good place, my friends, and amazing job I don't need a man child like you"

Takemichi " yeah and the rumor going around is that you have even paying supports for ruing so many marriages"

Y/n " now leave daichi or someone will show you the door" Daichi was about to say something else but he was soon tossed out of the room by pah and peh, soon the party kept on going on even if you ex was still around, but the guys were keeping him away.