Toman omega - school trip (final)

It was the days of the school trip and everyone soon was I'm their assigned room alphas and betas, were placed on far part of the inn the school was staying that. You and Takemichci were sharing a room which was amazing, you guys talking until there was knock on the door.

Takemichci " who is it"

Ran " babe is us let us in please"

Y/n " this seems like trap"

Takemichi " yes it a trap big time but if we don't open the door they won't leave and start some trouble"

Y/n " fine"

Mikey " y/n I missed you"

Y/n " I saw you ten minutes ago silly"

Mikey " but that still so long"

Y/n " aww Mikey missed you too"

Mikey " yeah she said she missed me more"

Draken " no she didn't she said she missed you as well"

Mitusya " hey the teacher are giving us some free time where do you two want to see"

Rindou " yeah you two can pick today free day trip and we will pick the next one"

Y/n " okay" you and Takemichci had decided to go sight seeing the guys were happy about it because it involved place that they wanted to see.

Ran " oh come on why can't we go see the part of the city where all the gangster hang out"

Takemichci " because one we will get trouble with the school and two I don't need my parents judging you guys even more"

Draken " they do have a point there"

Ran " fine" the free day was going well and they guys were having a great time there were a few times when they almost had gotten into fights, but Takemichi and you are able to pull them away from getting in trouble with the cops. The school had gone well for everyone even if there a few issues here and there and trip ended nicely.