Female takemichi - gangster brothers and father

The guys had know Takemichci for many years but they have yet to see more of her family, yes they knew she had a mother and grandmother but nothing else. So one night after a toman meeting, everyone had agreed to walk Takemichci home even if she said she was okay. The guys were also hoping this will give them a change to spend most of the night at Takemichci house with her, but those plans soon came to an end.

Mikey " hey take-Chan why are these some motorcycle outside of you house"

Takemichci " oh cool they are home"

Draken " wait who home" Takemichci soon walked over to her house and the guys followed but they soon stoped in their tracks, when they saw a group of five older boys looking at them and these guys seemed serious.

Takemichci " Oni sans your home"

The guys " oni sans"

Takemichci " oh guys I would like you all to meet my other brothers,  they leave in the room down the hall you might of seen before"

???? " hey sis who are these punks some friends of yours"

Takemichci " yes ren these are the boys I told you about over the phone"

????? " well they don't look so scary like the rumors say"

Takemichci " kenji be nice please"

???? " so kids what are your reasons for being friends with my baby sister"

Takemichci " sora please don't be mean"

???? " come on guys we have to be nice to Takemichci friends"

Takemichci " aww thanks you hiro"

Hiro " because if they mess up we can beat them up right haru"

Haru " sure I don't care"

Mikey " hey I'm Mikey I'm one of Takemichci friends"

Haru " hey Mikey don't shake hands with guys like us we have a history" haru soon light his cigarette and soon walked into the house. The rest of Takemichci brother followed haru into the house and everyone was now looking at Takemichci.

Takemichci " I'm sorry about my brothers they really don't like my male friends that all but once you get to know them, they are very sweet guys ... father" the guys soon looked up and saw a older man who looked like he could be a gangster at them.

Takemichci father " hey sweetie I came home early you mother and grandmother at in the country side dealing with, your great aunt .... Who are the punks"

Takemichci " my friends"

Chifuyu " hey sir"

Takemichci father " ummm" Takemichci father soon walked into the house.

Mitusya " wow you male family members are very interesting"

Takemichci " yeah hey I will see you guys tomorrow at the shopping center right"

Baji " sure night Takemichci"

Sora " Takemichci get inside before you get sick"

Takemichci " coming bye guys love you all" Takemichci soon ran into the house but her father and brothers were in the doorway, she walked passed them but once she was fully in the house the guys had rolled up their shirt selves showing all these tattoos on their arms and hands. Even their necks and that when the guys found out their sweet Takemichci is the daughter and baby sister of gangster.