Chapter 12

Caitlin

"Hey, sleepyhead Get up."

My eyes fluttered open to see a guy In gym shorts and a blue T-shirt standing over me. He had short sandy blonde hair that went past his ear lobes, his eyes were a hazelnut Brown. He looked well in shape, but not too much muscle. Normally I have no interest in people's looks but Id had to say he wasn't bad.

"Who are you?" I asked him still kinda half asleep "Names Chase, and you're Caitlin right?"
I was surprised he knew me. Did we attended the same school? He didn't look like anyone I've ever seen, course I never really paid attention to anyone.

"Y-yea...h-how did you know?"
He suddenly went from 'Cute guy' to 'handsome devil' in two seconds flat.
"I'm a little nosey sometimes, oh! By the way i need to escort you to deans house asap"

Dean? The same rung a bell somewhere in my head.
Why was I needed to be escorted though was the question. I looked around to see I was in a completely unknown room. It made me suddenly feel uneasy being alone with a stranger. Especially with the fact I had no idea where Reason was.

" I'm sorry, but I have to find my brother. " I didn't even make it to the door before Chase grabbed my hand gently.
He looked like he was going to say something before he stared at me with wide eyes. I had some weird sparks in my body, I wasn't sure what was going on. We stood there like statues in silence for a long time. He didn't look away from me or even blink.

The front door suddenly burst open and my head turned around to see a guy wearing blue skinny jeans and black t-shirt with short black hair and blue eyes came in and stopped dead in his tracks to look at us.

He stared at us an and looked at our hands.He glare over at us and walked up to Chase grabbing his shirt collar and pining him against the wall.
I stood frozen in fear at what he was doing.

Chase was coughing trying to breathe
As the guy was holding his neck and pushing him harder into the wall.

He was pulled off roughly by a tall man probably in his twenties or so, As he was turned around I saw the guy who had burst in was the guy Jay had left with the other night.

He growled but the man paid no mind to him as he sighed shaking his head to see me.

"I apologize, I understand you might be confused but Reasons outside waiting for us"

Knowing Reason was outside made me alot less scared.
I rushed out the door and saw him standing on the steps with his arms crossed tapping his foot like he always did when he got nervous.
I ran up to him hugging him tightly. He wrapped his arms around me and chuckled.

I completely forget about us being in a strange place with strangers and all the questions and confusion and just let him hug me for a while. "Hey Cat"
"Hey Resses " we both smiled.
We pulled apart smiling at each other. I hit his arm playfully as he made a pouty face. " we'll I missed you too" I laughed at his puppy dog face.

He ruffled my hair as we stood outside the house. " Why are we here?" I asked him
He bit his lip before he answered.
" remember what happened the other night?, " I nodded thinking back to it visualizing the wolf and Reason standing there in front of it while someone had shifted I guess into one.

He stared to explain everything to me as I tried to let it all sink on to my head. After he did I had to sit down and rub my temples.

So now we have to actually shift into wolves? God I could only imagine how painful that is. Maybe it isn't so bad...

We stayed quiet for a moment. Reason started taping his foot again.
"What's taking him so long?"

I didn't understand who he was talking about until I turned my head to look at Chase, Dean, and that one guy who name I couldn't recall standing there in the top step. Dean was smiling, while Chase leaning in the railing with a smirk on his lips staring at me. The other one was clearly pissed off for some unknown reason.

Dean walked up to Reason.
" So, I guess I should start explaining some things right?"
He nodded as Dean patted his back.
" we'll talk and walk, Chase, Rian you guys stay here and try not to kill each other again. "
Chase frowned but obeyed his order, Rian had a serious death look on his face. I'm pretty sure he was gonna hurt Chase, I felt worried leaving him there alone with him.

I followed Reason and Dean listening to some people whisper as they watched us walk away.

AN: okay so I've been trying to kind if clear up everything so you guys aren't so confuse but to also not give too much away.
And I apologize for not updating sooner, I've had to go back and edit stuff so yeah.
I thank you all for reading this story, it needs some more editing and revising still but I hope you guys enjoy and there will be more :3)