Chapter 2

Caitlin

"What would be the Best to make a good first impression?" I asked myself as I rifled through my drawers. I searched through my clothes to find something nice to wear. My pick was my joker t-shirt and ripped blue skinny jeans.

I checked myself in the mirror, put a little eye liner on and fixed my snow white hair. I grabbed my bookbag, heading out to the hall. quietly I shut my door, just incase any one else was still asleep, then headed to the front of the apartment.

Reason

I heard a door shut, then the sound of shoes walking towards the door. I turned around drying my hands on my shirt to see Caitlin about to turn the knob. I pretended to clear my throat and she turned around and looked at me. I saw how beautiful my baby sister looked in her outfit, i smiled wondering if her shirt would fit me, then I thought about how many boys I would have to fight to keep her innocent. "Hey?! aren't yeah gonna give your big brother a hug?" she walked over to me. I looked down at her, well actually she was up to my chin but shes still small.

I put my arms around her tightly and I felt her arms go around my waist. I picked her up and twirled her around in a circle and let her down. She smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Call me-" she laughed, and ran toward the door.

"I know, I know don't worry I'll be fine!" She hollered before shutting the door and leaving me in the kitchen. 'ah shit, she forgot her breakfast' I thought as I picked up her plate from the counter.

Caitlin

The sun shined bright today, I completely forgot about my jacket. But a little sun wouldn't hurt me, i was pretty pale.

I was glad the school was only three blocks away and I got there in no time. I had just walked on to the grounds and already people were staring at me, apparently no one really dressed like me. I started to worry about going back to school, especially since I knew absolutely no one here. We always moved someplace new every year, I didn't mind so much, It was nice to see different places except for the fact that I had no friends, literally.

As I got closer to the entrance of the school, I could hear someone crying, I turned my attention to a group of jocks huddled together laughing. It was hard to tell but I saw a boy curled up on the ground in front of them. I walked my way over to the group shouting at the group.

"Hey, hey! leave him alone!" I swallowed my fears as I stood in front of the towering jocks, one came closer to me and smirked.

"Why aren't you a pretty little thing," His hand moved up to touch my face, i glared at him and he quickly retracted it to his side. "Mm feisty," he mumbled under his breath smirking at me. " Fine we'll go but tell your friend to watch his back. Come on guys." With that the jocks left, and I stood looking at the bruised and bleeding kid.

I stood there in a daze, confused and scared of what to do. The sound of a another boys voice startled me, he said something to the bleeding one and then looked over at me and smiled. my mind was just so blurred that I soon realised that I had grabbed a tissue from my bag and was holding it out to the beat up boy, but he refused it and walked off. I put it back in my bag and stood there slowly coming back to reality. I barely remember what just happened.