Chapter 2

Jay was in most of my classes, but unfortunately not all of them. In first period I had Megan and her wanna be's, Carol and Shauna. They made sure "I" knew what being rejected felt like.

They never talked to me unless, they were making fun of me. They never looked at me unless, they were glaring at me. So it's safe to say they hate me.

Jay always says to just ignore them. But I just couldn't, because she does anything just to get under my skin. It's worse because our assigned seats are right next to eachother.

The teacher started writing mathematic equations on the board. But when I started writing them down the hellhounds turned to glare at me. Then Megan opened her lipstick stained mouth and said,

"You should have enjoyed being so close to Jay, because im sure this year, he'll finally come to his senses and leave you to rot."

My fist squeezed at the thought of putting her in the hospital. But instead I just kept on writing, waiting until they turned back around, and hoped this class could be done with quicker.

After first period I had Jay with me the whole day. We ran through the day. When the final bell rang signaling the end of the school day, Jay and I walked to his truck.

Megan and the wanna be's said bye to Jay, giggled about some remark about me, and walked away.

"Sometimes I wish I could mess up that little nose job of hers."

Jay laughed and said,

"What happened to ignoring her."

"She's just so... Uggh, gosh there isnt even a word for it!"

" I know... I dont see what people see in her she's so, viscious."

"Not to you... Bye Jay!" I said trying to mimick her voice and high pitched giggle afterwards.

He nudged me and said "Whatever,let's go."

His truck was an old worn down chevy, dark blue color ,and it had a little chrome. It fit Jay well, it made him look manlier. His arms flexed when he turned it on. Which made me smile.

Unfortunately I still had to see Megan's face again. She was at the diner. She was sitting at a table with the wanna be's.

We sat at a table in the back, conveniently far way from Megan. 

Jay and I ordered our usual,smoothies, a cheeseburger with a side of fries that we shared.

By the time our smoothies arrived Megan was already walking our way. I wondered what evil trick she had up her sleeves this time.

*~* Author's Note * ~* 

Guess you'll have to wait til' next time. Sorry for the late update, I was busy and I kind of lost my journal, but I found it. So it's all good, I'll try to update soon, promise! :)