Chapter 6

In Language Arts we were given key points for our projects which was basically a recap of what Jay had said.

It can be about anything you just have to show you researched facts about it and you can choose your partners. Mrs.Belle said it was to see what we were all interested in to research about.

Although considering I overheard one group talking about doing their project on every one of the guys from one direction, it probably won't be as educational as she would want them to be. But whatever, that's kind of what she gets for not being so specific with the instructions.

I didn't really know what to research on so when she came over to Jay and I she offered us some ideas.

Such as, volcanoes, world conflicts, or Greek mythology. After I told her that those ideas were okay but that I didn't really want to do them, she looked at my shirt.

Then said "Well why don't you do it on angels. You know, find out as much you can about them and, pose a question, angels real or just another urban legend?"

It sounded to me kind of like a research project on big foot, but I complied either way because I didn't know what else I could do and I wasn't feeling creative enough to come up with an awesome one from the top of my head.

Since Jay and I spent almost the entire class period just to get a topic, we only had a couple minutes left to find information about angels. So we decided just to research the rest at home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When school ended we walked down the narrow halls, in freshmen year I probably would've been scared about what was around the next corner but now I invited whatever was there. Whether it be flaming dragons, my death, or just a slut off her meds.

Unfornately, my life wasn't awesome enough to have flaming dragons in it. And thankfully I didnt have to deal with the little slut right now. As for my death, well I guess I just have more things to accomplish in life before that happens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At this moment I just had to deal with researching stuff about angels.

I sat down at my desk, and opened my labtop. I typed in things about angels.

A few websites popped up. I clicked on the first ones that came up. I started taking notes on whatever I could find which was mostly names and facts about different angels. Once I was finished with a little bit of notes I got bored and decided to stop, but when I went to close my labtop I came across a website simply named "Angels" so I figured I'd check it out. It read,

"People may not know that some angels are chosen as a human to become an angel because of their blood relation to an early angel. Usually the person doesn't know they are chosen until they fully become an angel and are assigned duties.  

Until that time they have a protector, this angel disguises him/herself as an ordinary human being that the person either knows or doesnt know at all.  

Most of the protector's just hide in the backround of the person's life so the person has no clue of what's to come. So they'll live a perfectly normal human life before the change. 

Some chosen angels may be higher ranked then others because of their bloodline. Which is because, their rank depends on how high the rank, of the early angel they're related to are.  

But not all people in a bloodline are chosen. An angel needs to be trustworthy and responsible. So a group of angels known as "Spectator's" observe the person's behavior and actions in various situations and/or trials, before they officially become an angel."