3

( AUTHOR: double update of part 2 and 3 for today!)

jisoo POV: 

*at jisoo room*

jennie , rose and lisa came for a sleep over.

" it's been 2 days but you still not able to talk to him when you are a social butterfly"  rose said shaking her head in disappointed.

" come on, you know me since childhood that im kinda shy around my crush, i told you he doesn't talk much too and i don't even know he remembers me or not" i said.

" whatever it is i think you should make a move on him or else lose him, in just two days he became famous for his good looks"  lisa said.

that made me realize, i can't lose him, whenever i see someone confessing him i get really jealous. good thing he reject them saying ' im not intrested in being in a relationship now'.

i talk to him tomorrow.

*next day*

i saw him coming from bicycle.  i was gonna go talk to him but jennie called me from behind.

when i turned around to jennie.  they came to me.

"hi jisoo " rose said. i saw taehyung already parked his bicycle and went in.

" hiii... i was going to talk to him"  i said pouting, pointing my finger at him entering from gate.

" haha that's ok jisoo aren't you his deskmate get your chance"  jennie said patting my shoulder.

at class

i saw him already sitting in the seat . i went to him. i breathe in and out, to make my nervousness gone.

" hi taehyung " i said smiling but he said nothing, is he ignoring me?

teacher came in, and he took his earphone . so he didn't ignore me!

if teacher comes in we can't talk , if we do , we are doomed. no one would want punishment.

......

at canteen

" this perfect chance to talk to him" lisa said looking at taehyung.

"yes your right , wish me luck!" i said standing up.

" fighting jisoo " three of them said.

 i froze at spot when i was going towards his table another girl sat beside him.

someone POV:

" who is that" i said looking at the handsome boy.

" that's kim taehyung , new boy , he is already famous becoming dream boyfriend of many girls  in this school, people say he is cold , he doesn't talk to anyone and rejected three girls already"

"let's see if he can reject me ,  yujun the school beauty " i said smirking. i went to him and sat beside him.

he looked at me confused, he really is still acting huh? since no one can ignore  my charms.

jisoo POV:

it made me angry at the site that yujun is making taehyung uncomfortable with her touches, he was gonna go but she is holding on him. i couldn't take it , i  went to him.

"  stop it yujun! can't you see! you are clearly making him uncomfortable" i said shouting at her.

" who are you to tell me that?"  yujun said.

" his girlfriend!"  when i said that the crowd was shocked.

i didn't care about anything , i pulled him " come with me" ran out of canteen holding out with him.

" what why-"

" to save you from that witch of course!" i said

he just nodded , because he want to get out of this situation.

" what is this place?" he asked. when got him in the school terrace which has ' closed' sign.

" this is my secret place, no one comes here , you can come here at lunch time or any time you want" i said smiling.