8

jisoo POV:

today is tae's birthday. i prepared at gift for him, i hope he likes it.

tonight there's  party for tae in his house, only me and ms.irene will be there because he is still uncomfortable socializing others.

i wore a white dress.  when i reached his home , he was at door. i went to him.

" why are you here, it's cold at night" i asked.

"im waiting for you" he said showing his boxy smile, im in love with his smile too.

" let's go in" he said grabbing my hand and brought me in house.

" you look good in that suit." i said . he is wearing black suit.

" and you look beautiful" he said looking at me

taehyung POV:

i don't know why i was lost in her eyes.  i became conscious when jisoo snapped finger at me. .

" are you ok tae, i been calling you for awhile but you didn't respond, are you sick" she said putting hand on my forehead.

" yeah im ok" i said.

" let's go cut the cake" she said  when ms irene brought cake.

i was gonna cut cake but a voice interrupted. " happy birthday my son" , my mood darkens when i heard his voice.

jisoo POV:

" happy birthday my son" ,  tae mood darkens when he  heard his voice. is he his dad?

he came with a lady but she doesn't look like the one in picture frame.

" what are you doing here?" tae said to him.

" why can't i meet my son?" man said

" you don't have right to call me son" tae said glaring.

" but i have a birthday gift for you , here" man said giving a file.

tae took the the file and looked inside , " what is this ?" tae asked.

" since you are the only heir of kim family, im giving you president position of company" man said

" i don't want to be president, or anything from you, leave!" tae said raising his voice and throwing file.

" but this house belongs to me" man said

" your wrong it belongs to me and my mom, im bought this from my own money from raising mom's restaurent , unlike you who is after this women's company" he said last sentence pointing on lady near that man.

" whatever" the man left with lady.

i looked at tae who's eye is tearing up. seeing his tears pain me, i tried to grab his hand to comfort him  but  he ran away from there.

" tae!" i said shouting, when i went following him. when i reached door he was no where to be seen.

" don't worry i know where he goes when he is upset,  go comfort him" ms irene said where he went. i nodded and went to the place.

................................

in next part sweet moments will come , so wait!  :)