12

Taehyung POV:

I brought her to terrace.

she looked at me with confused expression

she looked at me with confused expression. then looked at the beautiful scenery of city and smiled.

" jisoo i have something to tell you"  when i said that she looked at me.

" what is it?" she asked.

i practiced at home a lot what to say to her but when i looked at her i couldn't say anything.

" tae?" she asked again.

i can't lose this chance. i took a deep breath to make my nervousness gone.

   " jisoo i like you .. no i love you, ever since i met you, you spread light in my life of darkness. you made me smile for real after years" i hold her hands and said everything from my heart with sincere.

jisoo POV:

when he confessed me i got speechless. i couldn't say a word to process everything.

" it's ok if you don't like me that way, we still can be friends right ?" he said nervously looking down . he really thought i would reject him?

i chuckled and kissed him on the lips " stupid!, why would you think i would you think i would reject you,i love you too, i fell in love with you from the first time i met you" i said

he had cute shock face when i kissed him , then he smiled brightly when i confessed him.

he immediately hugged me " im glad your a part of my life"

i hugged back." me too"

..............................

author:

hi! sorry for late update , i had personal reasons to be late , hope you understand :)

see you in next part :)