14

yujun POV:

girls racing competition is about to start , i make sure jisoo lose this race, she has been winning this race every year, getting so called 'talented queen' title which i will ruin.

the person blowed the whistle giving signal to run, when i started to run i see jisoo keeping up with me.  i threw a pin on jisoo way from my pocket .

i smirked when she fell stepping on the pin and i won the  race.

taehyung POV:

 when jisoo fell , i immediately went to her .

" are you hurt jisoo?" i asked her then i noticed she hurt her knee, blood  is coming out.

" i take you to health room" jinyoung said trying to touch her.

i stopped him by holding his wrist . " no need , you and others have competition to finish i take her." i said picking her up like a princess.

i got her in health room and put her in bed.

i see no doctor here , i saw a first aid box in table , i took it and put medicine in her knee.

jisoo POV:

i looked at tae lovingly, who is putting medicine and i winced in pain.

tae looked at me " sorry it will be a bit painful" he said.

after putting bandage, " i saw that yujun did this " he said with angry look.

" you noticed it too" i asked

" yeah and i thought she was a kind girl" he said.

after two days

yujun POV:

i was walking to class but my friend stopped me.

" i have something to tell, you know my mom is a psychiatrist , i saw my mom consulting taehyung" she said ( author: remember when i told you in intro that he mentally ill due to mental trauma.

i got shocked " so your telling me i was going after a mad person" i said making disgust face.

(author: yujun thinking is disgusting, its sad that there is people like her who look down on mentally ill people.)

author POV:

there was a group of boys who heard this conversation and this topic spread out in whole school.

......................

see you in next part :)