16

jisoo POV:

it's been 6 months but jin oppa is still in coma. yesterday i graduated from highschool , i really wish jin oppa was there to witness my graduation.

i been taking care of jin oppa, also tae comes to help me.

im sitting near jin oppa, caressing his hand. " jin oppa why are you still sleeping you need to wake up"

door opened tae came with my breakfast .

i smiled at him and immediately hugged him " i missed you" he chuckled and hugged back.

" me too" he said inhaling my scent.

" jisoo here is your breakfast" tae said putting it on table beside.

"  i eat it later." i said

after some minutes jimin came to visit jin.

" hi jimin ,  its been a month you just came to visit?" i said with disappointed look. i also became good friends with jimin in these 6 months. when i was skipping some classes to take care of jin oppa jimin has been helping us with study and he is also very fun to be with.

" sorry, i was busy with something" he said.

" still no sign of recovery?" he said looking at jin.

" yeah " i said with sigh.

" tae i have something to talk to  you alone" jimin said.

" ok " he said going out of room with jimin. jimin is also helping with tae's restaurent business , its must be business talk.

taehyung POV:

" what is it ?" i asked.

" good news you got a chance to study at national university , and  that certificate of studying there is good for your business " jimin said.

" but jisoo is going to another university , i promised her to go in same university." i said. jisoo can't go to that university because its for higher level meaning only for rich kids.

" your choice, but remember its also your dream to go to that university because your mom also went to that university" jimin said .

" i have made my choice, i will be with jisoo." i said

" ok then what ever it is i support you" jimin said smiling.

jisoo POV:

i went outside to of room to go to washroom but i heard jimin and tae conversation.

he decide to give up his dream for me? i felt guilty .

i will talk to tae.