13

( author: nyeogan! sorry for late update again, these days im kinda sick :(   also thank u for 100 votes :)

jisoo POV:

yesterday really was the best day of my life. yesterday love of my life actually confessed me.

no one knows we are together because last night we spend time in terrace, we didn't know time went so fast that the party ended and everyone left the hotel thinking we also left.

today is sport day , i participated running.

the competition has not started yet, im here chatting with my friends but i couldn't find tae yet

when i looked around i saw that yujun trying to flirt with tae again.

,  she is really getting annoying, even though she is flirting , it's tae who is innocent thinking she just wants to be friends with him  , i need to save my innocent tae from this wicked girl.

( author: because for many years tae has been taking private classes, stayed most of time in home due to mental trauma , he may not understand schemes of people and the world)

i went to tae , put my hand around tae arm and gave death glare to her, " yujun i need to talk to you after this competetion ok?" i said giving fake smile. im going to give her a lesson for sure!

i brought tae away from there. i went to girls, they looked at me with suspicious look.

" oohhh jisoo what's going on here?"  jen said with teasing looking at hands we are holding.

" we are officially a couple" i said smiling at tae , then he showed his cute boxy smile.

" finally! our taesoo ship sailed" three of the girls said at the same time , literally fangirling for us.

" hey guys what did i miss ?" jinyoung said coming and putting his arm on my shoulder.

taehyung POV:

i death glared at jinyoung who is putting hands on my girl.

" what ?" jinyoung said with annoyed look noticing my glare.

" don't ever touch my girl" i said taking his hands off her shoulder.

" since when is she your girl?" jinyoung said.

" because he is my boyfriend" jisoo said showing the hands we are holding which he didn't notice.

jinyoung just gave a little sigh " well congrats then"  he said giving fake smile, since im the only one who knows that he likes jisoo.

yujun POV:

i don't like it when that jisoo go arounds taehyung. i always hated her , first when she came to school she took all the attention which i always had but this time i won't let her take my taehyung.

'i will make her embarrased so badly infront of everyone that taehyung will leave her' i thought smirking.

......................

see you in next part :)