Chapter twenty-three

Evas pov
I am so glad she told me she likes me, but what am I gonna do about this Rachel situation. After I finished eating I threw away my trash and went to my car.

While I was walking I got a text message, from Rachel.

Rachel
R: Hey girl I'm having a pool party tomorrow around 6 wanna go?
E: Yes I will be there
R: Ok cool

Rachel and I are definetly drifting apart, just a matter of time. I wonder if Anna would like to come. I get in my car and text Anna.

Anna ;)
E: hey wanna go to a pool party tomorrow?
A: Rachels?
E: Yeah...she told you?
A: Yeah it starts around 5 or something

Rachel told her it starts at 5, but told me it started at 6. She definetly wanted alone time with Anna, unbelievable. Now how am I gonna tell my mom that I wanna go to a party.

*Skip to when she gets home*

Alright so I've came up with an idea or two. The first idea is to tell her that I'm going to a party and that Anna is going with me and then to hope she says I can go because Anna will be there.

My second idea is to lie to her and tell her that I'm gonna hang out at Rachels with Anna. It'll just be the three of us. Like a girls night.

I walked into the house but didn't see my mom. I walked upstairs and took a turn to go to my room.

I was thinking about my two options, I'll just be honest with her and hope for a good outcome. 

I walked downstairs and ran into my mom, thankfully, she had been walking upstairs.

"Mom can we talk?" I ask.

"Yes let's go downstairs." She said and turned around to get the the kitchen.

Once we were both down there, there was no going back.

"Um so Rachel is having a little party tomorrow, and she invited me. Anna's gonna be there, I swear to you I will be careful and responsible, please can I go?" I beg her. When I finish giving her details I could hear her sigh.

"Since Anna will be there fine." Wow she really likes Anna. Not that I'm complaining.

"Oh my god thank you." I say and hug her. I go back upstairs excitedly and text Anna.

Anna ;)
E: do you wanna meet up at my house tomorrow and go to the party together?
A: Yeah sure

She texted back almost immediantly. I told her to come around 5 and she had no problem saying okay.