Your Smile

I slam my door hard. Breathing fast and my face full of embarrassment. "Bella you bitch"
"Augh!!". Trying to control my outburst, I worked on my breathing making sure my body relaxes before I break something.

Mia entered my room with her face squeezed. Still holding the door with one hand she asked
"Why are you shouting?"

" I am trying to do my assignment "

"Sorry" I scratched my head. " Do you need any help?" 
"Since when did you wanna assist me in assignments, you hate stressing your brain"  she giggled and shut the door.

Ouch, just because I ain't the smartest in this family. " I should complete my own assignment sef". I jumped on my bed letting out a loud frustrating sigh and grumpily dragging my books to me. Maybe with this, I will probably forget about what went down again!!. I pray.

I heard a knock on my door, lifting myself from my books. "The heck!!, I drooled again"

"Hey khloe, it Wilson"

One reason why I ain't so smart, I always sleep before I complete two sentences. "Gimme a minute"
Jumping from my bed, I rushed to wash my face and applied my breathe spray.

"What is it?" He walked into my room and sat on my bed.

"You like me right?" At this point the floor should just swallow me. I hate talking about my feelings. I should probably just change the topic.

"I will like you to help me with my assignment" I smiled at him hoping he won't repeat the question.

"Maths right?" He knows me so well. "You bet it is"

"When will you ever understand this simple subject this child"  he rolled his eyes at me. "Just because you happen to know maths and I don't, doesn't mean anything. I am good in English and government also literature."

"Yeah right" he carried my book and studied it.
~~~'~~~~

"I so hate maths!!!" I angrily threw my books away. The most frustrating thing in life is math.
"Woah, watch my face don't injury me just because you are dumb"
The last word got me. The heck will he call me dumb. "Thank you for wasting two unproductive hours of my life"
He raised both eyebrows at my insult. My phone rang removing the tension in the air.

  "Tristan, hey" I smiled hoping it will annoy Wilson more.

*Are you free now?*.

I sat on my bed. "No,maths assignment...." before I could even complete my sentence Wilson collected my phone shouted "piss off" to Tris and then he hung up.

"What the hell was that, answering my phone calls isn't part of my freaking assignment!!!"

"So as talking to Tristan. We need to focus on the assignment and not Tristan" he lick his lips and aggressively wrote something down.

"Why does it have to be him, you know I like you and I am sure you like me back. My kisses and my touch, you enjoy it but yet you act all dumb and rude!!. Putting up a wall the more we become close. If it's about the past I am sorry, I apologized so many times already can't we just get passed that."

I was so shocked at his outbrust.
Altho, he talked with so much emotion and sincerity my attention was somewhere else. "I am not ready to talk about our make up sessions yet but I appreciate your honesty and sincerity about the issue. I am sorry if I hurt your feelings."

He smiled and frowned again.
" We have to talk about this. I really like you Khloe." He signed.

"All we do is fight and make out, at this point I am well convinced that you like me."

Damn it!!. He is right tho.

"Fine, I like you to Wilson "