Stranger

Kiki why will you say that. Look who's talking Wilson says the boy who acted like a stranger for five years. I said walking away from him. Maddy appeared from no where, "Willy bear" she called out hugging him tight. Where have you been."Willy what" i said laughing loudly till I realized they could also hear me. Ooh, sorry to ruin your moment and I left still laffing at the name.

What were you doing with newbie, that new girl with no manners or respect. Before she could complete her sentence, he completed it for her
  (What respect for you
   You be princess or what)
Wilson where are you going to get back here. I am going to teach that idiot a painful and unforgettable lesson Maddy said putting her lips in a thin line while folding her hands.

______

Hey khloe it's me Tristan. I sat up and smiled hello. Sorry about last time I didn't know what to say or do he said scratching his head and shining his teeth. It's cool, I don't mind at all. Can I walk you home today I really want to get to know you better Khloe. I know you didn't pay for school bus full time. Besides, my estate is after yours. I never knew how did you find out. I asked looking surprised. I saw you one time after your bus left. So can we go together Khloe. Sure i said and left for f&n class.

  During closing time, Wilson was waiting inside my class for me. This one Wilson is sitting in your sit Khloe what did you do?
Nothing cindy, I also wonder.
Kiki I just want to talk to you and don't walk away this time. What do you want wilson, i thought we are strangers now.

I am so sorry about what I did five years ago, I was immature and careless i played with your feelings and friendship please forgive me. I just got carried away with this school and when you returned the first time, I didn't know how to approach you. Can you forgive me Kiki.

I just stood looking at him with anger. Khloe please say something. Fine I heard you but let's complete his conversation another time, I need to leave Tristan is waiting for me. I was about to take my bag when I felt his hands on mine, "wait" what are you doing with Tristan if I may ask. None of  business if I may answer i said with anger. He let me go and I left feeling a bit sad.
Was I too harsh..

  I walked with Tristan and he was fun to talk to. He talked about his friends and family also his junior school.

That's how I discovered my talent of speed I said. The dog was huge if I didn't run as fast as I did honestly I don't know what could have happened to me. I said laffing until I heard my name well my nickname
" gummy bear" my best friend called with a puppy face.
"Chubby bunny" I said almost crying. We ran and hugged each other jumping and crying.
Wow! "drama Queens" tristan said laffing.

  I missed you so fucking bad, you bitch that didn't even call me at all I hate you. Bella stop over reacting it's just three months already. She was about to say something before she noticed Tristan.

Hello there are you khloe's  boyfriend because I accept you and give you my blessings because you are hot she said pulling him into a friendly hug.

I'm Bella but call me bells. He is not my boyfriend Bella i said hitting her back then Tristan shouted "yet"

So still on the planning phrase she said giving Tristan a side smile and winked.
Thank you Tristan I said pushing him away playfully while saying goodbye. Bye Khloe  he winked at me leaving me surprised.

OMG kiki he is hot asf, I mean his height and the way he looked I am sure his rich.

Yes, he is I said shutting my room door and jumping on the bed. 
Tell me, what did I miss. Stop talking and listen Bella.

I am in a new school now sha see my uniform I said showing her and shaking my hands dramatically. Impressive and sexy, I love the color and it's kinda short on you it will give your butt a good shape she said trying to wear the skirt. Don't wear it with your big butt.
______
Bella is sixteen we have been friends since childhood,we met in fifth grade and we have been besties since then.

Bella is tall and beautiful her shape is to die for. Altho she has added weight a little her butt is bigger than her breast now. She knows everything about me like I know about her.

After telling bella about all the drama in my new school I noticed it was getting dark. Hey ain't you going home babe.

Na I am sleeping over tomorrow is Saturday and my mom already called yours.
I can't believe that Tony guy honestly better don't answer him I don't need broke and dumb boys around you kiki. But what will you do about Wilson she said worried. Honestly I have no idea and he already apologized.

  Okay!! Bella said shouting and stretching her arms up, I am starving cook for me. So you still can't cook this girl I pity your husband i said walking down the hallway to the kitchen.

Why do people hire chefs in this world
To make your life easy Khloe. So my chef will do the cooking unless you want me to kill my husband and kids with my terrible cooking skills. she said playing with the pot.

   "Belle" my little Mia said running towards Bella and hugging her. Belle.. are you staying with us today? Yes baby girl I am going on Sunday so we can play with Mr Frankie together ok.

By the way babe is your brother at home Bella said looking around to find him.
You still like ovie up till now bella. Stop laughing you crazy girl of cus I do.

    Ovie walked in after an hour later. "I'm home who missed me"
I know someone who did I said laffing and Bella covering my mouth.

Hey Bella long time my bro said hugging bella while she was blushing. Ovie how are you I hope we can catch up sometime over ice cream. Khloe made chocolate ice cream. Sure bells he walked out.
Hmm.. your face is red again even tho your dark skinned baby girl calm your heart before it explodes.

During mid night I woke up hearing the voice of my parents.

What is wrong with you woman stop talking before I slap the hell out of u
Slap na touch me first and you will see hell. I don't know how come I had four kids with your stupid broke ass.
I had to sell my three million naira car just to pay for their fees and to feed the family you broke man
Shut up you idiot,I wasted a lot of my Money on you because of your infertility, I wonder how come you couldn't get pregnant on your own with out any medical help.
So it's my fault that we are broke abi. Why don't you sell the house
Useless man. My mom said last before storming out of their bedroom in anger.

  I heard her crying in the living room. Before I was about to go and console her, Mia came out crying also. Mummy why are you and Daddy shouting at each other is it because I took one biscuit without asking you. I won't do it again. Next time ask mia or I will beat you okay. But why were you guys fighting.

"No princess" me and Daddy were just talking about business.
Mom carried Mia and cuddled with her till they both slept off. I carried a blanket to cover them both then went back to sleep thinking about what my parents were fighting about.

Gosh how will you feel if your parents fought like that💔

Who do you think Khloe will end up with
Xoxo ❤️🦄