The dead

This shows what happened to the couples who were shot dead
1:39am

"Honey"
Mrs Smith called, "come to the bedroom" she said. She was wearing a red lacy night grown which showed of her breasts. She applied red lipstick and some oil perfume.

She went back to the bed trying to look sexy for her husband,since this is their wedding night and they leave for their honeymoon tomorrow. Mr Smith came out from the bathroom only to meet his wife almost naked. He was shocked.

"Will you keep staring or will you fuck me??"

  She asked walking over to him slowly and biting her lips as she let the robe fall. Do you have to ask he answered as he grabbed his wife and kissed her passionately.

  They moved towards the bed removing every piece of clothing they had on.
   The rest is history.....

Two hours later

"Honey" his wife called, your phone is ringing it's from sky Lord (a rich politician). He rushed to answer the call.

Sky lord: where is my money ?

Mr Smith: sir we lost the package to one of your competitions

Sky lord: how did that happen you idiot??

Mr Smith: we were ambushed sir.

Sky lord: since you know too much they will come for you

Mr Smith: I can handle them sir

Sky lord: I am afraid not
Good bye Smith. You were useless.

Mr smith: spare us sir, I just got married. I have been loyal to you sir. He said in fear

Sky lord: don't blame me child and greet your wife for me. Before I forget, you still have to pay for it
But my men will take care of it

Mr Smith: have mercy . He begged.

Sky lord: I'm sorry. Smith

Call ends....

Pack your bag, we are leaving fast. He said in fear running around the house while his wife followed him around confused. James "what's wrong?? "
He stopped and looked at his beautiful wife in tears, code red baby. She hugged him saying I love you because she understands.

    What of Raymond ( their two year old son) I know what to do he said as he ran to his room. James gave his son a necklace and kissed him. "She's here!"  his wife called.

  Please take care our child they told a dark lady who nodded and left. The crying couple packed their load ready to escape only to meet three big black men. Have mercy on us please James begged as they ran back upstairs to their bedroom. "What do we do now!" Mrs Smith said in fear.

"Go hide" he told his wife. I won't leave you James i vowed to be with you till death. Just hide!!! He shouted. Never James never she said breathing heavily.

   The assassins found them and James fired his gun continuously at the men. He was only able to kill one. They used this time to jump out of the window and landed on the floor . "Ouch" Mrs Smith shouted in pain. James rush to get her but the assassin's found them before James could carry his gun. They fired theirs first. 

  James opened his eyes only to find himself alive and well but blood was all over him.

Mrs Smith took the shot for him. One of her arms were shot. James "run!!  don't worry about me"she said, live for our son and she passed out. I won't leave you James said hugging his wife as he cried.

  Sky lord sends his greetings and one of the armed men shot James on his head and went back into the house to get rid of any evidence.

In their dying breath they moved closer and held their hands. Thanks for the good dick James, I love you she said crying and laughing at the same time. I love you to Linda and James died.

The assassins came back only to see Linda still struggling. They shot her in the head and she died. The assassins ripped their body in two and took some of their sellable organs. They carried their body and kept it in their neighbor's backyard, behind a big car. Trying their best not to wake anyone.

   They fled because it was getting late.

Some politicians are very cruel

This is what happened to the dead bodies that Mia discovered.

Will Khloe and her family move to another house.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Xoxo ❤️🦄