The kiss

Waddup tris, any problem?
I am having a house warming party next week.
What about it. I want to invite you too.

"Tristan" Maddy showed up and hugged him. Making sure she squeezed her breasts on his chest.

I am invited also abi, I mean there is no fun party without me. She gave him a resuring smile.

Of cus he responded hugging her again. Be there by 1:30 ok, my place Saturday.

Don't tell me she isn't coming ? Maddy gave tris a puppy dog face. You should come Khloe, it will be a fun and unforgettable experience. She looked me straight in the eye and smirked.

"Ooh! I am so scared,I have goosebumps ..."
Is that what your expecting me to say. I said in a bored manner.

I will be there Tristan. Rest assure. I eyed Maddy and left his seat.

What's with you and Khloe?
Just don't mess up my work.
Also, no games at my party.

Maddy's friends came to meet her. We are invited abi, grace asked maddy. Before nko

We are the popular ones in this dry school. Where is Wilson, I don't want that new girl around him. For some useless reason I think they are interested in her.

By the way, how is our plan going  have you paid the guy and his crew.

You bet it but they want to increase the price by five percent.

Joy pay every dime, I honestly don't care as far as Khloe gets hurt thats what matters.

_______
Ada and Cindy were talking about their outfit for the party.
I think we should all wear matching outfits. Cindy suggested.

Let's wear a body hug dress probably blue colour because our skin. Besides, my shape will be amazing in body hug.

Ada just because your blessed doesn't mean we shouldn't pity the others. Both of them laffed.

I just want us to look good because of that fancy Maddy and her "handbags" ada hissed.

But Khloe are you sure this Maddy girl isn't planning any stupid game.

Whenever she wants to teach anyone a lesson. She goes extreme. Cindy said in a worried tone.

Do you remember that girl during our ss2 first term. Do you remember her name Ada ?

Ben passed our chair. Ada stood up and went after him. She came back with Ben.

Ada asked him the same question. I think I remember. "Hmm" but you have to pay for me stressing my brain. I only stress my brain when I need to remember some porn star actresses.

Ada slapped his head hard. "You don craze o"  abeg leave us. Ben stood scratching his head.

Ada your to hash, why use your fist. I laffed at the pained boy.

Just tell someone a simple name your head is na swelling. "Baba shift"

Ben sorry about her actions but please tell us the name na.

Becky her name is Becky. He sat down back and told us about the story.

Unfortunately Maddy showed us a video of her naked during our Christmas party. She personally paid for a private television.

The poor girl ran home in tears and embarrassment.

As for the dudes we enjoyed every second of it. He smiled proudly at the memory of it.

Cindy and i cursed him. Only God will help you boys

If it was you nko?
He sat up dramatically opening his mouth.