Money issues

What!! Shebi the boy's younger brother liked you. What is that his name again, Lissa said with one of her hand on her forehead smirking and thinking about his name. I laughed at her facial expression. His name is Wilson  o...
You just forgot his name. She smirked and came to sit beside me. Khloe do u still like him, if u do this is fate my dear sister. Stop wiggling your eyebrows Lissa
Your just wrong it's been seven years already no more feelings. Be nodding your head like lizard Lissa joked. We began talking about the show "botched" that we're watching.

Bang!  Break the door o Lissa said. Ovie what happened this one your angry today did you break up with Angela already? He just went to the kitchen ignoring my question and grabbed an apple juice and left for his room.
Lissa, ovie just ignored my question. She didn't even respond. I left the sitting room and went to see ovie.

---
His room door has a sign "don't come in" I knocked for about five times before he opened up. His room was messy,i picked up his clothes and sat on the bed. You just ignored me why.. listen Khloe I don't have your time today do you mind leaving my room. Geez, what did I do to you
Ovie you're just mean to me. I gave him the puppy dog face.

Oya sorry Khloe he sat beside me and patted my head like a dog. Just that mom and dad keeps on fighting all the time already. Ovie said in a fustrated manner. Dad even cut my credit card again!!

---
   Ovie spends a lot of  money and knowing that our dad is a business man who sells bags and shoes while Mom owns a supermarket. We live in our own private home thank goodness.
But we ain't the richest in the neighborhood. Sometimes their business normally goes through rough times so as their marriage.
  In addition, my dad and my mom don't get along at all, they fight over everything honestly I wonder how they gave birth to four kids with this their attitude.

  Wow! That's why your mad. Why are you surprised, dad's business isn't going well lately. The only thing you can do is get a job besides your eighteen already.

What business do you expect me to do exactly?? Ovie stop talking like you don't know. How about sales boy. I said laughing hard or car washer guy. Seems your mad today ehn kiki,he threw a pillow at me and chased me out slamming the door at my face. Mia ran pass me to her room and I chased her.

  Mom came back around eight and asked how my first day was. It was cool ma the students were nice. Good to know Khloe and she left.
My mom and I are not really close, she treats my differently but not in a mean way tho. I went to do my assignment and study for a while before I head off to my room. I laid down and told my self tomorrow is going to be a tough day and I slept of.

    My school bus dropped my at school late thank goodness because I missed assembly. Words couldn't describe my happiness. I mean who likes assembly?.

When I got to class Ada jumped on me pulling me to my sit. So you ran away yesterday abi. Oya start talking Missy. Ok fine sorry I ran away I was tired. But you had strength to run yesterday Ada hissed. I told her about Tony and she laughed that boy doesn't know book, he is just dumb but he likes fine girls with big butt better don't answer him if not he will suck your brain too.

Ada said frowning. We heard a boy shouting "Good Morning Mr Chris" that's our English teacher Khloe the man is fine shey. Ada that's a teacher I'm sure his married I said blushing.

After a good two tiring hours of English it was break time."sup peeps" Cindy said smiling as she swung her hips side to side seductively. I turned back only to notice the boy at our back.

"Cindy darling" I said in a slow tone wiggling my eyebrows at her,who's the hottie that your shaking your hips for. She hit my hand and ran out to avoid further questions. Ada kept on disturbing her
So you like Fabian ehn...

We were laffing until I saw Wilson, my heart was beating fast my palms got wet I felt weak.
" Khloe snap out of it, your over him ok . He just forget about you like you didn't mean anything or want we shared".
"Earth to Khloe" Ada said worried, You keep on having this episodes on the hallway. Are you sick or sth?? I'm cool girls,just that I know that fair boy over there. Hmm.. you know Wilson Will the hottie of Bhs let's go say hey na
No!! I shouted almost immediately no thanks besides, i am starving how about later scratching my hair creepily as I smiled. Oh okay they said looking at me weirdly.

  After school hours it was sports time. I was called to collect my uniform ( a white short sleeve, a blue crop jacket, blue middle length pleating skirt with white long socks and a white head band)  just for the uniform the sports wear is a blue long sleeve body hug top with white sweatpants.

I admired my uniform in the toilet while Cindy went to get my bag. I heard a loud hiss from my back only to see a girl frowning sheepishly at me like I bore her with my presence. What you looking at?? I said eyeing her lazily. I'm Maddy the queen bee of Bhs and this are joy and Grace my fellow friends. Hi, I am kh.. no need we know your name already, she said chewing her gum in a dirty manner.

Just came to tell you to leave Tristan and Wilson alone just because your new here I am being nice to you ok. I checked her out
She was dark about 5'6 with a nice body and a cute face so as her friends. To me they looked like a group of goats claiming a yam.

I was about to say something before Ada entered,
See your bag Khloe..so the idiot trio are here also. Ada or Ade what ever you call yourself mind your business Maddy said as she flipped her long hair eyed ada and left with her friends
"Hand bags" Ada shouted.

After the incident, I changed into my sports wear with a Nike white sneakers, the sweatpants were big and baggy. I love this i said excitedly.
Cindy was waiting in class for us while talking to Fabian.
Oya let's go leave the boy nii.. Ada you like trouble.

1 2 3 jump 
Listen to your future sports prefect Wilson the sports master said. Wilson just stood there coordinating the students in front. "Your late again ada and co" the sports master called me to introduce myself. Hi I'm am Khloe Gabeman, nice to meet you all. What sports do you do Khloe he said. Well all sports expect football. He smiled and sent me back just then our eyes met, Wilson just stood there looking at me smiling.

After the sports he called me "Kiki wait". Hey stranger I said in a bored tone.

Well this is supposed to be the chapter three of my story
I am sorry for the confusion
I hope you enjoyed it
Xoxo
❤️🦄