Compromise

[Aria's POV]

I don't know how long it has been, but I was now leaning against the wall next to Mobius. It felt like it has been an hour, but it's possible that it's only been a few minutes. Every time I close my eyes, silence greets me, so I open them again only to see everyone has changed places.

I turn my head, trying to find someone that was looking towards me so I could ask how long it's been.

'What's the matter, Aria?'

I sigh when I feel something slip down next to me, and I slightly lean against his thin frame.

'Nothing, really. I just... how much time has passed?'

Reginald tilts his head, I can feel the movement. At least it hasn't been too long then, or he wouldn't have moved. He would have just stayed silent.

'A few hours, not a whole day if that's what you are concerned about.'

I can only nod my head. That was a bit more reassuring. However, I turn to Mobius, and my concern returns. He was still out, and I could almost feel his mind at work. It was as if having Herobrine in him made him half mob instantly, and now I could almost feel what he was doing.

Almost.

I start to turn away when suddenly his mind stops. I watch him carefully, keeping a close eye on his cybernetic eye.

A flash of red.

A bright flash of white.

An even brighter flash of blue.

I nudge Reginald, and he lays a hand on my shoulder.

'I saw it. Do you think...?'

I can only give a slight shrug as nothing else happens for a moment. However, I can almost feel a shift in the air. I sense nothing hostile, no evil entity, no malice. I can hear someone else in the room move towards us as if getting a similar feeling as well.

"Aria?"

I hold up a hand to Alexa, telling her to hush and stop. She does both, and I slightly shift until I am kneeling in front of Mobius. I watch him carefully, keeping my eyes locked on him in case something sudden happens. I didn't want to be caught off guard by anyth-

"BOO!"

I nearly jump out of my skin and have to hold myself back from implanting my fist into the avali's face. His face holds a wide smile, and he begins laughing hysterically. "Oh, you should have seen your face! It was priceless." I try to be angry, to tell him this is a serious matter...

But I can't help the smile that makes its way onto my face.

He snickers then shakes his head with a slight cough. "Well, someone would graciously like to leave my head and return to yours. I... don't think he expected so much to be up here." The avali points to his head, and I can only shake my own with a soft laugh.

"You didn't drive him mad, did you? I was just getting him to be slightly sane."

Mobius smiles, then extends a hand just as I lay my own on his shoulder. The moment both our hands touch, I feel Herobrine retreat back into my being, and his power floods me.

My feet stumble when I move back in shock, and Alexa is quick to catch me. I hear a sigh of relief in my mind, but I shove it aside to make sure Mobius is alright. He looks up at me and nods. "A... little tired, but I'm fine. I... I don't think either of them will want to ever enter my mind again." Mobius holds a smirk of victory, and I can literally feel Herobrine give a slight shiver before he only shakes his head.