The Finale

[EXTENDED CHAPTER]

[Like, really, really extended chapter]

[grab some popcorn, you gonna be here a while]

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[Aria POV]

The power that was flowing through me outmatches any that I have ever wielded. Even when Herobrine and I first combined our strength to survive a fight against Entity, this made it seem like child's play.

'Do not underestimate him, young one. We do not know if he can take control of my code.'

I give the dragon a side-long look. She was right, to a point, but I could tell that at this moment I was stronger than Entity. However, if we let him regain his strength, it will be over for all of us.

'I won't. But I'm also not alone.'

Throwing my hand to the side, I feel the power flow as I create a portal. I see Entity eyeing it wearily, his fear dying down now until Andrew steps through the portal. The Wither floats in behind him, along with multiple ghasts and other nether mobs. This was a major risk for us to take, as Entity could take over Andrew and turn the mobs against us.

Unless...

My eyes flick to Mobius, and he only gives me a slight nod. A smile makes it's way to my face.

"Let's end this."

Without a second's hesitation, I dash towards Entity. The enderdragon launches into the sky behind me, and I keep my hand open to my side. I could feel it thrumming with power, but I knew it was still trapped in the code. I could only hope that my sword would find it's way to me.

As I near Entity, he slices down with his scythe, and I roll out of the way. When I stand, I slam my fist into his face before ducking beneath the deleting sword. I could feel it slightly graze my hood, and it was already beginning to delete it.

'Be careful...'

I try not to let the shock distract me, but I knew that voice. I didn't think he could still speak to me like that...

Then again, he did when we first came here all those days ago, and his consciousness wasn't stuck within my head then. I only grunt in reply as I dodge another attack. His pattern was different, most likely due to the new weapon he wielded. I have to stay focused and not let him catch me off guard with that sword.

His fist slams against the side of my head, and I roll across the ground.

"Ow."

As I start to stand, I see he is already before me with the sword raised. A missile crashes against him, sending him flying away. Before he can recover, bullets riddle his body, keeping him pinned for a moment. Alexa stands in front of me, offering her hand. "C'mon. I know you're not done yet." She has a smirk on her face, and I can only smile back. I take her hand but frown at the blood.

"It's not mine." Her eyes flick behind us, and I look towards the area. Herobrine was leaning against a pillar, his arm still reforming and his blood pooling beneath him. My heart hurt at the sight, but I had to focus on the fight now. I refused to lose anyone this time around.

As I look towards Entity again, I narrow my gaze. This fight wasn't going to be easy. Slowly, everyone gathers behind me. Alexa and Joseph are on my right, Mobius on my left. Peter and Andrew stand next to Mobius, their glares worse than my own. I could tell one was missing, but I can't focus on that. Reginald was still alive, but not for much longer. I need to end this fast.