009

Still had time for another chapter (: 

It's 3 in the night when Harry decides to leave the beach all by himself, no sign of Louis. They were supposed to meet up at 1 but he never came and it gives Harry a really bad feeling. Is he really that homophobic like Jonathan mentioned a few times?

If so Harry should be happy that they never got closer, too attached to the boy but on the other side it also makes him really sad because honestly yesterday night was the most fun that Harry had had in ages and Louis makes him genuinely laugh.

Face down he walks home and lets himself fall down in his bed but unable to catch some sleep. He really shouldn't be thinking so much about those blue eyes and the loud voice.

"Honey, wake up!" Harry gets dragged out of his sleep by his mother's presence in his room, pulling open the curtains.

"Mom, I'm on holiday let me sleep." Harry murmurs, pulling his blanket over himself again.

"We're having plans with the Tomlinson's today."

And honestly that's the one thing that can make Harry be awake now. His eyes open abruptly and he is sitting down, looking at his mother.

"What are we going to do?"

"They are taking us on their yacht." Anne has a huge smile on her face. "Isn't that amazing, Harry? We're going to be on a yacht!"

"I guess so." Harry sighs. If he were on good terms with Louis for sure he'd be excited but now he has no clue. He will be literally stuck on a boat with him and Louis might just feed him to sharks. Are there sharks in the Bahamas?

"Now get dressed boy. We are meeting them at the port in an hour."

Harry only nods, takes off the blankets from his body and walks to the shower. He really doesn't want to go to be honest.

And one and a half later he is on a yacht with his parents, the Tomlinson's and Niall who is apparently dating Lottie. And to say that the atmosphere is awkward is an understatement.

The adults are on one side, talking and sipping champagne while Harry is sitting awkwardly on the other side where Lottie and Niall are eating each other's faces and Louis is busy on his phone.

When Harry gets a text he smiles. Finally he has someone to talk to as well.

Jonathan: Hey what are you doing? Want to come for a swim in our pool? My parents and Niall are out so no chance to have awkward situations with Louis haha it's just us

Harry: I'm having the awkward situation on the Tomlinson's yacht where your brother is as well, thanks for offering though.

Jonathan: Are you kidding me? How are you there?

Harry: My mother thinks she has found her long lost sister in Jay

Jonathan: I'm so sorry, Harry. I hope he hasn't made any homophobic comment to you...

Harry looks up from his screen and can't help but stare a little at the boy in front of him. A sigh leaves his lips when he starts texting again.

Harry: He hasn't... but he also hasn't talked to me. Anyway I'm going to let you now. I forgot to put my phone in the charger tonight.

Jonathan: Ok, no worries. If you're off the boat feel free to text me or just come over, I'll be at our house xxx

Harry doesn't bother to answer the guy and puts his phone in his little bag. His eyes are moving to Louis again and his heart skips a beat when he sees a pair of blue eyes were already on Harry himself. When Louis sees that Harry is looking back he quickly focusses back on his phone. Harry loves Niall and Lottie is very sweet as well but he wishes that he was alone now with Louis so that they could talk.

Around 3 hours later the boat stops in another harbour. Harry has no idea where they are now but it doesn't look like the Bahamas.

"We're in Miami." Niall clarifies when he sees Harry's confused face expression. "It's only three hours away from Nassau."

"And what are we going to do in Miami?" It's the first time that Harry actually talks on this trip to someone.

"My father has a business partner here and I think he wanted to introduce your father to him as well. Meanwhile we are free to spend time here." Lottie smiles. "I'm so happy, I love Miami."

Louis still hasn't said one word to Harry and that it bothers the boy is an understatement. He wishes he could grab Louis' Iphone and throw it in the water so he would have his attention on Harry.

"Harry, dear." Anne walks over to her son and gives him a smile. "We are in Miami now. Your father and Mark are going to have a meeting with someone who might be interested in investing in your father's business. Johanna and I are going shopping. You have fun with the others okay love?" Anne pecks Harry's cheek before she happily takes off with her new made friend.

"Well, I promised Lottie that I would take her on a romantic date here." Niall smirks. "Isn't that right, Lots?" Niall kisses Lottie's hair and Louis rolls his eyes.

"I can't believe everybody is leaving me. I wanted to stay at home, I still don't understand why I couldn't. I could have hung out with the others." Louis groans. "Eleanor, Gigi, Sophia, Zayn and Liam are probably surfing while I'm stuck here."

"Oh, did you want to stay with Eleanor?" Niall teases, lifting his eyebrows.

"I literally named 5 people, Niall." Louis says with a voice filled with frustration.

"You're acting like I am thrilled to be here." And it's the first time that Harry speaks up.

"I'm sorry that you can't suck your boyfriend's dick now, Harry. That must be really hard for you." Louis lets out a humourless laugh.

"I don't have time for this. Niall is going to pay me dinner and buy me some fancy jewellery. Bye idiots." Lottie grabs Niall's hand which leaves Harry and Louis.

"Well if you think that I'm going to spend the day with you then you are completely wrong." Louis says with crossed arms.

"So what you are saying is that you are leaving someone who has never been to Miami, what even abroad, all by themselves. Such a gentleman." Harry puts his hand on his hip and looks Louis up and down, acting a bit more confident than he actually is.

"Fine, we'll just go and walk around so you can see the city. But don't talk to me."

Harry sighs but nods.

This is really the moment he should talk to Louis but now he is fucking angry himself because now he is pretty sure that Louis is exactly what Jonathan said: a homophobe.