Chapter 5

Grandpa is in rehab,!!! Ok, so I have literally turned nocturnal. I stole my sister's iPad while she was sleeping, so I hope to update tonight if possible. Sneaky, eh? Thought so. Remind you of a certain song??? I am going to stay Up All Night. Lol, I am so lame. On with the story....ya'll.......

~Carri~

Niall's POV

I made sure I got a suit for her liking, because she is staying here for a while. I also picked is hotel because It is known for celebs to come here without any one knowing. For right now, I don't want anyone to know if I was/is here, especially with Mandy here. The lads would tease me, she would get hate from the fans too if the paps found out. Then management, don't even get me started on management.

When I opened the door to the suit, Mandy's eyes widened with shock. I knew it was going to be big, me and the lads rented one here. Mandy just stood there, not moving. That's when I got worried. Maybe she is having a siesure? I remember Greg having some, but very few, siesures when I wan younger.

"You alright, love?" I asked just to be sure. She only slowly, and briefly, shook her head. I picked her up bridal style, and sat her on the chair. I felt a small jolt of electricity run through her arm as I carried her across the room. She must have too, only because she blushed. At least she is alert.

"Okay, here is the plan. I am going to need you to stay inside this hotel room, and never take a step outside this door. I don't want your uncle to know where you are. It is crucial you not give away your place of being. Okay?" I stated, hoping she wouldn't be confused. She nodded slightly.

"What am I going to eat though?"

"When I return, I will bring you some food. To keep you identity protected, I will send my stylist, Lou, secretly to this room so you can get your hair dyed, at the least."

"Okay, but who knows about me?"

"Paul, and me, and soon, Louise, or Lou is she is called." I glanced at my watch. 2:00. Right then,as if on cue, my phone rang. Zayn. Of course. He would be calling, him knowing me best.  

I gave the 'hold on' signal with my finger, telling her that I needed to answer zayn, or then he would tell that lads, then you know what happens next.

"Hello?"

"Niall, mate, where are you."

"Uh, with an old friend. I will be back soon, aye?"

"Okay. The boys are out with their girlfriends, and Harry is probably out flirting or something." I just chuckled at that.

"Aye, talk to you soon, Zayn." Then hung up.

Then Mandy spoke up, " Niall, I understand you need to be headed home for a bit. Thank you for all of this. It means the world to me." She got up but, I quickly sat her back down. I went over, hugged her, and gently pressing my lips on her forehead, leaving tingles from my lips, from the contact of her skin.

NO! I am NOT going to fall for her...perfect hair....pretty eyes...UGH! STOP IT NIALL! UGH!

A/N:

HERRO WABBITS!!

sorry its a bit short! It's a filler chapter, so I hope to update tommorow night if I am caught up with school and all the jazz.....

BYYYYYYEEEEE