Chapter 1

I was dancing around the room, letting my arms going wherever they want. I felt like I was free. I felt I can just forget the world around me when I dance. I could just forget about the worries and pain of my horrible life. But that was impossible. How could I forget that I was just a plain old 17 year old, Mandy. My full name is Miranda Ann Jonson.  I live with my uncle Kenny and aunt Beth. My parents were killed in a fire when I was just 10 years old. 7 years ago. I used to take dance lessons when I was 12, but I quit because my uncle Kenny and aunt Beth stopped paying the tution. I still danced, though. I loved dancing, I felt it was the only way to express my feelings.

I glanced at the clock which read 5:55. Crap! I had to get home before uncle Ken gets home. He usually is drunk all the time. Aunt Beth, well, she was on a 6 month business trip. Ever since she left, Uncle Ken started getting drunk every night, and leaving me to deal with it. I had to get home and make him supper. If he got home, and I wasn’t there, he would beat me, slap me, drag me around the house by my hair.

I rushed down the sidewalks on the streets of London. I was walking so fast that I barely noticed I ran into someone. I looked up at this man with sunglasses and a sweatshirt on with the hood up.  He had blonde hair with brown roots showing.

“Oh I’m sorry, love! He said with his Irish accent.

“That’s okay, um, sir.” I said as I walked past him. He kept took a few steps past me, then something fell out of his pocket. It appeared to be a phone. I rushed over to pick it up and tried to tell him, but it appeared he didn’t hear me.

“Sir! Your phone!” I yelled at his fading figure still walking down the street. I gave up and walked away with his phone in my hand.

I walked home, went up to the front door, unlocked it and let myself in. I was going to go straight into the kitchen to cook supper.

Hey guys! This is my first 1D fan fiction. I hoped you like it, and please tell me what you think!

~Cerri~