Chapter 8

Zayn's POV

We just got done recording our new single, and Niall seemed a bit dazed. He has been acting strange lately. He says he's tired but knowing him, he has something important on his mind. He missed part of his solo! I mean gosh, what the fuq was wrong with him?

I decided to do some snooping around. Serious snooping, not like 'OH I AM GOING TO LOOK IN HIS DIARY!! *looks in diary* OOHH GUUURRLL HE HAS DIAREA!! OOOHH!!' Yeaaahhh, no. I mean looking in his credit card account, looking through his phone, etc. 

*******2 DAYS LATER********

(Still Zayn's POV)

I found that he rented a room in a hotel we usually use when we want to get away from the paps for a while. What the hell? He has a flat like 20 minutes away! I told the boys I was going to spy on Niall, but I don't think they took me seriously. I asked Harry to take Niall to Nando's or shopping or something for at least for 2 hours to go to the room he rented.

(A/N I am going to skip him driving because nothing is more boring than reading about Zayn pushing car buttons and hitting the heavy metal pedal (get it?).

I walked through the doors of the expensive hotel and got in the lift, went to the top floor. I walked down the hall looking for room 1056, at least I think it was. I thought I found the right room, and put the spare key (heh heh I told you I do some serious snoopering) in the lock and opened the door.

There stood a beautiful girl standing there that looked like she was startled. This definetly isn't Niall's room. 

"I...umm....uh.. sorry wrong room!" I said then closed the door. But why did the key work? I must've gotton the wrong key from the last time we stayed here. Oops.

Utterly embarassed mode: ON

A/N: 

Is Zayn done snooping? Will Niall find out? Hmmmmmm.....

Thank you all for being so patient, I lost my Grandma Sunday afternoon, so yeahhh....

Anyways sorry it was so short and crappy. I have a question for you guys. Would you rather wait longer for longer chapters or shorter ones but being updated sooner?

VOTE,

COMMENT,

FAN. 

Thank you all so much!!

-Cerri XxX