Chapter 3

Okay, I was really bored and I got quite a few requests to update so here it is!!

~Carri~

Mandy's POV

That was uncalled for. I never expected to see Niall Horan from One Direction. I'm just glad he didn't call the police or accuse me for stealing his phone. Oops. After we exchanged numbers, he had to go before 'Paul' and 'Liam' got mad. I thought he would never text me but, he did as soon as he walked out the door. Hmmmm.......

I walked home into my aunt's and uncle's house and ran into the kitchen right away. I heard loud snores coming from the living room. Probably uncle Ken passed out drunk. I got out some pots and pans and got out some chicken broth, celery, carrots, beans, and a few other things. I got out some bowls for the soup. I tried to get the glasses but I couldn't quite reach, so I took a stool and dragged it over to the cabinets, and stood on it. You see, even 2 feet off the ground I get scared. I am scared of heights. I just barely reached the glass. I got so shaky and nervous that I'd drop the glass. I got the glass, but it slipped right out of my hand and shattered on the floor.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT??!!!" Oh great I woke him up. Hooray.

"I....uh....dropped a glass...." I said as soft as I could.

"NO. YOU WOKE ME UP YOU DUMBASS!!"

"I'm sorry...uncle....Ken."

"Sorry isn't gonna cut it this time."

He started walking towards me glaring at me in the proccess. He picked me up by my hair and dragged me up the stairs while I scream like the world is ending. For me, it basically is. He got to the top of the steps, and threw me down the stairs, on my back. I could feel my body aching as I was sliding down the steps in what it seemed like in slow motion. I screamed at the top of my lungs. I swear I heard a muffled voice, but I kept screaming hoping someone would hear me. I slid down the bottom step onto the floor. Uncle Ken walked down the stairs, and walked right passed me and out the door like nothing even happened.

*Niall's POV*

I texted her again. But no answer. Maybe she didn't get it. I know I just met this girl, but she is different. She didn't attack me, which is an added bonus to her beauty. But I feel like she's hiding something. She was so shy. And was that a bruise on her face?

I called her. I have a bad feeling. It rung three times before it picked up, but all I heard was thumping and then the most awful scream I've ever heard in my life.

"MANDY!" I screamed into the phone. I hung up the phone. I scrolled through my contact list and called Paul. I needed to know where she lived.

"Hello?"

"Paul, It's Niall. I need to know where Mandy Jonson lives." I told him.

"Okay, I will look her up, alright?"

"NO, do it now, its an emergency!"

"Okay, she lives on 32nd west street."

"Thanks Paul."

"May I ask why you are asking?"

"I'll explain later, alright? Buh bye." I hung up the phone, grabbed the keys to my car, and drove off to Mandy's home.

I reached her home. Small home. I rushed up the steps. I searched around for the spare key. I found the key under that mat. I fumbled the key in the door nob. I walked inside and I heard moaning. I walked towards the moaning and immediatly ran towards Mandy. She had bruises and cuts all over her arms and legs.

"Shhh, Mandy it's ok. I'm here"

"H-how did you know where i lived?"

'i'll explain later."

i picked her up bridal style and she winced. I walked to my car, opened the passenger door and slid her in the seat and buckled her seat belt.

Finding my flat was too far away from her home I stopped at a nearby park. I got out, and opened the back seat searching for my first aid kit that Liam insisted I put in there in case of emergencies. I closed the door and walked over to the passenger side and opened to door. Her eyes were kind of droopy. She looked tired and she looked like she hadn't slept for a month. I took out the rubbing alchohol, burn creme, bandages and bandaids. I took a cotton ball and put some of the rubbing achohol on it. I rubbed it on the cuts and bandaged them up.

"Can you stand?"

"I d-don't k-know." she stuttered back. I picked her up and stood her up and made sure she had her balance. As soon I let go, she fell to the ground. I picked her up again and placed her back to the seat.

"Do you know if you ha-" I cut myslef off looking at the arm she was cradeling. I gentley took her arm in my hands, sending tingles on my fingertips when I touched her fragile skin, and examined it. It only took one glance, to know it was swollen, red, and bruised. I turned around, shut the door, and got into the drivers seat to go to the hospital.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Sorry it was short and suckish, well the part I wrote anyways. Thank you Shanni1230 for starting Nialler's POV, and breaking down the walls of writer's block. I have another chapter I am uploading today so, keep reading, if you are reading this anyways.

Luv ya my lovies!

~Cerri~