Chapter 9

Mandy's POV

I stood there shocked at what just happened. Niall's bandmate just barged through the door, and here I stood, a deer in the headlights, just staring. He quickly apoligized saying he was in the wrong room. Was he looking for Niall? But I have to admit, he was pretty hot.....

NO! NO TEENAGE HORMONES ALLOWED! Just, no.

Wait, if Zayn was here, that means they are done recording. But where is Niall?

Niall's POV

"Mate, come on! I just want to go home, I don't feel good, at all!" I whined to Harry as we walked past some stores in the mall with our hoodies and sunnies on. "No, Louis told me to get him a pair of TOMS because his were worn out." He replied."Didn't he get a new pair the other day?" I argued, while his reply was walking into a Jack Wills store. "Just go look for a purple hoodie, I need to finish my collection for my rainbow of hoodies."

Harold, you aren't as bright as everyone thought.

I took this chance to sneak out of the store, and go to the hotel Mandy is staying. Gosh, she is so pretty.

Urgh, here we go again, you are helping Mandy! She is not there for a relationship! A voice inside my head said to me.

But I just ignored it, so I walked up to my car (Harry and I took seperate cars for security reasons) and got in it to start driving to the hotel.

(A/N: I don't know if Niall has his license yet, but just pretend he does, and also I am skipping the drive, cuz, yenno, its boring.)

-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"

I quickly jumped out of my 1957 Chevy Corvette and jogged across the parking lot and to the elevators. I was about to push the 'up' button, when the doors were suddenly opened, revealing Mandy.

"What are you doing down here? I thought I told you to stay in the room?"

I reached out to grab her hand, but she flinched and ran into the elevator, pushing the button quickly to close the doors, but I beat her to it. I stepped in and pushed all the floor numbers.

I turned around and saw tears streaming down her face. I looked in to her eyes and found fear. She took a couple steps back towards the corner. I stepped closer to her and grabbed both of her hands and enveloped them in mine. I pulled our hands close to my heart, which pulled us closer together.

"I will never, ever, hurt you, princess. Please remember that."

She slightly nodded' so I enveloped her into my arms and held her tight. I left a lingering kiss on her forehead. She mumbled something into my chest, but i didn't quite catch what she said.

"What was that princess?"

"Don't let me go."

-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"

OKAY. WOAH. Got some Miall feelings going on here.... ;)

Anyways, so I am gone at summer camp, then i come back and BAM! 2.K reads. WOAH!! THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!

Love you

,

Cerri xx

Btw, can i get some feedback?