.57 we all knew this day was coming

After Malivore escaped and took Ethan he had let's just say "fixed" Ethan but not for the better

It's night time at Mystic Falls the guy that would always give Ethan shit is at school practicing his throwing.

"White 20, 20 set hut." He says loudly running with the football.

He throws the ball and tries to make it into a trash cab but it doesn't go in.

Then out of nowhere someone tosses the ball and it goes in the bin.

It's Entan. 

"I though your arm was all busted." The guy tells Ethan.

"Not anymore, there's this guy he hooked me up with the good stuff my arm feels.. even better than before the injury it's off market zero side effects and totally undetectable." Ethan tells him walking around.

"What have you guys lost now three, four in a row? Keep that up there's no sectionals. No state just.. this." Ethan says referring to all the balls in the ground.

So the guy follows Ethan to wherever he's taking him.

It's Malivore.

"This is who fixed you up?" He asks Ethan confused.

"I don't fix people. I transform them." Malivore tells him standing up.

"At the old train yard? Sure buddy. Just show me what juice you got." Blake tells him.

"Happy to. You know what I've realized recently? For centuries I've been obsessed with consuming everything I could. I had it all backwards." Malivore says.

He shows him his hand there's mud coming out of it.

"What the hell?" Blake says trying to back up but Ethan hold him back.

"Help!" He says but no one is even near to help him.

"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine." Malivore says with a chuckle.

"Those are Landon Kirby's favorite last words but help? That's a close second." Malivore says going towards him.

And all Blake does is grunt in pain.

After Malivore took Ethan everyone at the Salvatore school where looking for him.

The Wolves where searching for him in the woods and the Vampires.

While the witches were trying to do locating spells.

Hope is going around to see the progress everyone had. Lizzie looks up at her and shakes her head there was nothing.

Then Jed is with the Wolves in the hallway.

"All right, next part of the grid. Let's go!" He tells them and he sees Hope.