.63 i can't be the one to stop you

When Kaleb and Jed defeated the monster they found the body that was supposed to be dead and  they where ready to bury it but things had taken a turn when the body was slowing coming back to life

They where on their way back to the Salvatore school when suddenly Kaleb felt something telling him to get rid of whatever the thing was.

So he accidentally lost control and his car ended up flipping in the middle of night in the road.

Jed gets up groaning while the car is flipped and on fire.

"Are you alive?" He asks the so call monster.

But when he turns his body, it open its eyes they're blue and human eyes.

"Oh, good you've got eyes now." Jed says. "But no tongue all right we got to get out of here before he comes back." Jed says.

"Oh, he's already here." Kaleb says with his dragon wings sprouted out.

"Kaleb.." Jed says but Kaleb walks towards him.

"This does not concern you." Kaleb says throwing Jed aside.

Then he kneels to the ground.

"You made me wreck my car." He says and then he burns the body.

Sophia who's still trapped in Aurora's body is walking around in a carnival.

She finds a jacket, sun glasses and a hat and she puts them on and then she hears a phone a ringing.

It's Aurora.

"Have you acclimated to your new body yet? I must admit, I'm absolutely loving mine." Aurora says.

"Don't get too used to it, Aurora." Sophia says looking around.

"Or what? You'll keep running? There's nowhere to run that I won't find you." Aurora says through the fun teasing.

"You're bluffing." Sophia says sternly.

"Are you sure I'm not right behind you? Or am I miles away?" Aurora says still teasing since she's actually at some restaurant.

"Not knowing can drive you a little crazy try as you might, you'll never see me coming." Aurora tells her clicking.

She puts her phone down and sighs looking out the restaurant window.

So she doesn't see it coming when Lizzie shows up and shakes her hand.

"Sophia Marie Mikaelson I was hoping we'd have a chance to chat." Lizzie tells her thinking she's Sophia.

Aurora only groans annoyed.

At the Salvatore school Mg has called for a super Squad meeting even though there isn't much of a squad.