.62 you will remember me

Sophia and I had finally had time to sneak off during our shifts

Sophia and I had finally had time to sneak off during our shifts. Once I saw her I didn't think twice before I pulled her inside the empty break room and turned the lights off so no one would come in.

She smiles at me, I waste no time in pulling her in closer and we quickly began to kiss. It's a heated kiss full of need and lust and love.

I start to pull her shirt off not wanting to break the kiss since truthfully her kisses are something I can't get enough of.

Her hands are roaming my body and then she pushes me up to sit on the counter while she's in between my legs, we're still kissing while her hands roam and grip on my waist then she takes off my shirt leaving both of us in just our bras.

I pull her closer to me and she starts to kiss me on my jaw and then moves down to my neck I'm panting and I can feel the warmth all over my body especially in a certain spot.

We kiss again and then she looks at me and I nod so she begins to kiss me down from my neck, to my stomach I even arch my back when she's kissing me down my stomach and right when she's about to go down on me.

Both our pagers beep. Great we both sighs duty calls.

"Crap." I say since I was definitely to into what was going on between me and Sophia.

"I have a surgery scheduled." Sophia says pulling back and grabbing my shirt.

She puts it back on me and I pout at her before getting off the counter and fixing her shirt but not before getting a good look at her toned body.

"You'll definitely have to make this up to me." I tell her.

"Oh I intend too." She tells me with her flirty yet sweet smile.

My pager goes off again and I walk out but turn to her one more time and give her a quick peck on the lips.

"Okay, wait five minutes before you follow me out." I tell her and she nods at me adorably.

I'm Dr Josette Saltzman, or just Josie a surgical intern at Mikaelson Memorial Hospital it was always my dream job ever since my sister told me it was when I was six.

My mother was a surgent and my father and me I'm barely holding it together.

I notice Sophia come out the room and make her way to the surgery she had no one had seen her come out after me which was good, so after the coast is clear I knock on the empty room where Lizzie was and I walk away.