(NSFW)Chapter 13: Questioning

Hello! Just the author warning you of NSFW content!

If you don't want to read it, just skip after the part that has "His brows knitted, he felt a heat well up within him." Cause that's when it really starts lol

I don't want to make some of my readers uncomfortable, but this story has a lot more R18 scenes early on lol. So, maybe this book might not be suited for you, if you do find these scenes bad.

Please enjoy!

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

The clunking sounds of the wheels grinding against the road could be heard. Inside, an olive-haired boy had an enigmatic smile on his face.

"Your highness! I can't believe you went off to the Grand Duke's estate! What were you thinking?! It's a miracle you came out alive!"

Anelise had a worried look on her face. Looking closely it seemed as though she had been crying, due to her puffy eyes. Inari smiled and sent some comforting words her way.

"Don't worry about it, Elise. I'm right here in front on you, aren't I? There can't be anyone as handsome as me, anyway. Not to mention, I treasure my life over anything. You don't have to worry so much."

Anelise looked as though she had something to say, but she only sighed and tried to think for the best.

"As long as you're not going back there..."

"Hmm... sure. Let's say that."

The maroon-haired girl looked at him with skeptical eyes of disbelief, as he had a leisurely smile on his face.

...

Arriving at his room, Inari turned toward his maid.

"I want to rest for today. Please don't disturb me for awhile."

"Eh? Oh. Yes, your highness."

As he closed the doors, his face remained in a smile. However, as it closed, he let out a huge sigh.

Loosening his clothes so they were more comfortable, he flopped onto his bed. Staring at the ceiling for a moment, he then burst into random gibberish while covering his face, tossing and turning.

'WHAT DID I JUST DO?!'

The realization of what he did at the courtyard finally hit him. However, he couldn't show this side of him to anyone, so he had been trying to hide it.

His own pride wouldn't allow him to act openly embarrassed. A Takagi never showed embarrassment. Something he was taught since young. Be openly shameless and own up to anything you did, and never go back.

Even so, since he was finally by himself, everything came to a boiling point, and his face only flustered in embarrassment, his ears and neck growing red.

'I... I really touched... something like that... from another guy...'

Inari had always seen himself as someone who was straight. In his past life, he had only ever dated girls, and he'd never once ever hinted at attraction towards a guy.

Which only made him more confused.

However, he didn't like being confused. That was one emotion that he didn't experience often, and he didn't want to make a habit of it.

"I need to settle this. Now."

Taking a huge breath, he decided to try to replay what happened in his head. If there was a reason, he had to find it.

However, as he replayed through the scene, it did nothing to lift the cloud over his head. Even worse, it only made him feel troubled and exciting.

His brows knitted, he felt a heat well up within him.

"..."

Looking down, he realized his own body's reactions, to just the memory of that moment. Biting his bottom lip, he moved his hands lower. Unbuckling his pants, he slid his hands further down.

"Mn..."

As the sense of pleasure shot through his body, he gave up any kind of resignation. His mind was flooded with the feeling of power he had over the black-haired man. Each thought only made him stroke himself faster, and his face flushed with heat.

"Hff... nn!... Mn..."

Moving rhythmically, this was the same hand that he had used to jerk off another man today. However, the thought didn't deter him, and it only made him continue faster. Periodically rubbing different areas around the length, base, and head, he continued to fantasize about different things involving Leon.

Although none of them fully crossed the line, every fantasy became more raunchy than the next. Each one, usually, with the Grand Duke directly underneath him, whether under his body or his foot.

Keeping any of the noises he made to himself, he came to the thought of Leon's face, full of despair and arousal. Catching it in his hand, his body then relaxed.

'What did I...'

Sitting up, his breathing short, the sweat that rolled down his cheek only made him look more arousing. Wiping off his hands, he suddenly broke into a smile.

"Hahah..."

As though he had finally figured something out, he laughed to himself.

"I'll just have to see how far this'll go then."

It didn't matter if he wasn't sure anymore. Surely, the more fun route would be to just see how much he'll be willing to go, before he becomes deterred.

"..."

'I should definitely wash my hands now, though...'