(NSFW) Chapter 18: The Right Choice

Contain's NSFW Content.

"Hah!... Nh! Mn..."

In a small side hallway, the only light that peeked in was the moonlight from the windows of the main hall. It was an area that was left virtually unused by the people of the palace, and the dust that kicked up from the ground was illuminated by the minuscule light found. The figure of the two was hidden by a dark shadow caused by the walls.

Trembling on his knees, his arms still tightly bound behind him, the handsome black-haired man blindly licked the large phallic object in front of him. He was blindfolded, but he still had an idea of what it was. Even so, his mind had already turned totally numb, and he wasn't as apprehensive as he usually would be.

Inari looked down below him, hiding his smile with his hand.

'I never thought there would be a day where I would let a guy suck me off like this... but... this is so hot...'

He couldn't help thinking like this, seeing the prideful Leon turn into a mess like this. As if he was desperately trying to make him feel good, he impatiently licked his length, from the tip to the base. With a flushed face, sweat dripping down his chin, as it mixed with his wet saliva. The gasps he made and the wet sounds of his mouth reverberated in the desolate halls, as it echoed in both their ears.

Caressing his soft black hair, he looked greedily at him.

"Open your mouth wider and take it all in. If you use your teeth, I'll thoroughly punish you, so you won't be able to walk for a week~"

Gulping at his threat, Leon did as he said, unsure of whether he was doing this because he was being threatened to, or if it was actually what he had wanted to do, himself.

While being guided by Inari's hand, Leon opened his mouth, becoming unsure of what to do. As his tongue touched the tip, his soft lips soon enveloped around it.

The inside of his mouth was warm and wet, making Inari's cheek grow red. He had a smirk on his face, as he let the man continue.

Leon continued to take it deeper in, but he was soon realizing the daunting task at hand, considering the size of it. However, he was given the orders to take it all in, so he could only continue until it reached the back of his throat.

"Mnnh... nngh"

"Haha... you've become a real obedient dog now~"

Inari's taunting words only added to the humiliation of Leon's current situation, which only made the pit in his stomach churn and ache for more. If he could move his arms, he would've wanted to rub himself, just enough to get rid of this lingering cloud above him. However, he couldn't, and it only brought his attention to the stinging pain his bloody wrists felt. As his brows furrowed, his body trembled in more pleasure.

Watching the man with such a troubled expression, Inari couldn't help but take in the sight of it all. Laughing under his breath, he tousled Leon's soft black hair.

"It seems that you're even excited when you have another guy's cock in your throat?~ Haha~ what a slutty dog I have."

Using the heel of his foot, Inari grazed the bulge in Leon's pants. With just a slight touch, the latter's body jerked. Seeing the man's sensitivity become even more delicate, Inari  only looked down at him with an even more arrogant look than before.

"If you want more, you know what you have to do, right?~"

Leon understood what he was implying, and slowly, he moved his head back. Wrapping his tongue around the length, he began to instinctively suck as he pulled back. As if it was completely natural to him, he continued to push and pull his head.