VIII.

GOJO scrunched his nose as he was searching his phone which mysteriously disappeared that afternoon

GOJO scrunched his nose as he was searching his phone which mysteriously disappeared that afternoon. He thought he left it on some table around Jujutsu Tech. He kept bothering his students because of it and also the principal.

<Where the hell did I put it?>

<Looking for this, Gojo?>

He turned around to see Cyan entering the meeting room with his phone in their hands. He brightened up at the sight and jumped to them with a happy smile.

<Cyan-chan ~ my precious student. Thank you>

He squished his cheek against theirs making an irk appear on their forehead as they held the urge to vomit. Before he could reach for his phone they pulled their hand away from him.

<Eh? Um...Cyan, t-that's mine>

The glare that his student sent to him made his blood freeze and stood stoned in his place. The brunette looked at him with superiority, he knew he was about to get scolded.

<You know that this had me almost killed, Satoru?>

No, don't call me with my full name. You're scary, Cyan!

He gulped as he bent back when they towered over him, making him feel small from their hostile energy.

<I-I'm sorry, Cyan.>

The grey eyed grunted disappointed by his plain apology, the white haired teacher's breath hitched as a punch was thrown right beside his face, breaking the wall he was squished to.

<Satoru. If you end up losing this again, I'll rip your balls.>

He unconsciously covered his intimate part with his hands as he shivered under the terrifying gaze of their cold grey eyes.

<Now apologize properly>

<I-I'm sorry for losing my phone, Cyan. It won't happen again. Please forgive me!>

They're so scary! Megumi help!

He turned his head to the side waiting for a slap or a punch, but instead he heard a light giggle from the brunette. They got off of him so he could stand up and they handed him his phone.

<Okay. That's good enough. Then I'll go to exercise with the others. Bye bye ~ >

 Bye bye ~ >