XXI.

DABI

DABI.

It was the only thought inside Takami's head as she ran past the streets after knowing what was happening in Shibuya.

Is this really the day?

She felt like crying, because tonight Touya would've seen the true colors of their childhood best friend. Although she still hoped for the best, she knew if they'd come to know the real background of that night, she might not come out alive, no, she will not come out alive.

Tonight I will pay for my sins, forgive me Dabi.

To her Touya was a ray of light and hope, a god to venerate and swear her life to. It was easy for her to fall in love so hard. But because of that, everything went downhill. She couldn't hide it anymore, she had to face the consequences. Even if it means facing death. But she will never give Touya up, she promised herself that.

<KEIGO-SAN!>

The blond girl stopped in her tracks as soon as she heard someone call her name. She turned around and saw a bleached hair boy running to her. She sighed annoyingly.

Touya talked about him.

<Someone better be dying, Takemitchy>

The blue eyed boy gulped as he shivered at the girl's death stare.

S-so scary!

Touya looked back to where Enji's body should've been, but their eyes only met with broken asphalt and a pool of blood making them 'tsk'

Of course he left while I was dealing with them. He becomes more pathetic as time passes.

Nonetheless the brunette smiled, they knew very well where they were headed. The exact place a certain someone told them to meet.

Everything is going as planned.

They stared at their bloodstained hands with a heavy blush, plus more blood either theirs or not, on their cheeks, they continued recalling in their mind the exact moment their hand crushed through Levi's skull. It was such an addicting feeling killing someone, they needed more of it.