Shackled

"She kept saying that she missed her little sister, but couldn't go back, and she still wished she could be there." John continued, feeling like he said something wrong with the way Rose was now looking at him.
"Did she . . . . Was she okay??" Rose had seemingly dropped the subject you guys were on a minute ago.
"She seemed somewhat okay but she kept looking around, she seemed really anxious, she kept pacing around, and I was just given drugs moments before so by the time she was "done" talking to me the drugs had fully kicked in and the rest was a blur."
"Did you catch if she was going anywhere?" Rose asked quietly, she was in shock.
"No, all she had said was what I told you, I didn't even see her leave." John said stumbling over his words a bit, you could tell he was a bit nervous.
"God damn, I don't understand why she can not just come home, I forgive her. We all do, I can't believe her." Rose said running A hand through her bangs.
"I, um, who is she, and why can't she go home?" John asked a bit sheepishly.
"Well, she is my sister, she is--I'd describe the exact opposite of one who is lackadaisical. She was a excellent hunter and a great sister--You know what I shouldn't be telling you this." She glanced down sadly.
"It really was a pleasure to meet you but, just because you come baring news that, I'm afraid, could be false, you had just admitted to being on drugs at the time, you could have misheard what she had meant to say or something, doesn't mean we can let someone who is perfectly fine and untrained in." She began to rub her hands together.
"Come one Rose, what if Roxy was on to something, you're just going to abandon him now?" You don't mean to whine, but here you are whining. Way to be cool around the cute doofus.
"Dave you are not in charge you have no say. My word is final. John, you will be leaving now." Rose said with a tone of finality, she always pulled the "I'm in charge you aren't" argument.
You shake your head and roll your eyes, "Yeah. Okay."
You roll the window up to keep her form adding any last minute mutters.
You take a deep breathe and adjust your aviators before starting the car.
"DAVE? Are you just going to give up? Well I mean. . . I guess I don't care that much, and I'm kind of scared of Rose, and I'd probably get killed and . . . were was I going with this?" John said in a bit of an audacious manner.
"Well, John, I will conspire with you a plan of mutiny." You replied putting the car in drive, you're sure Karkat won't mind you using his dump truck a little longer.
"Uh, Dave, I don't won't Rose to kill me."
"Uh, John, she isn't going to kill you. . .probably"
"Please tell me you're joking." John said his voice quivering ever so slightly.
"Don't do that, bro, you're making me feel bad for messing with you."
"Do what?"
"Nevermind, John." You said taking a left.
"Where are we going anyway, are you really driving all the way home? Or I mean my home?" John asked.
"No I'm booking you a motel, a walking distance away from where I'm staying." You reply.
"Why would I need to walk there, I don't think I'd be welcomed there."
"It's not for your sake, John." You say in a monotone.
"Do you think . . . Do you think I'll be okay Dave?" John asked rubbing his shoulder and chewing on his lip.
"Don't even question it, dude. Man you survived a mother fucking possession you are more experienced, in a sense, then most hunters I've ever met." You say in a desperate attempt to cheer this guy up. Man, did he spend enough time being sad.
You and him let the silence linger for a bit as you pull into the parking lot
"Have you . . . Have you ever been possessed?" John asks suddenly.
You freeze, this question wasn't supposed to come up. Abort mission!
"Haha, how much money do you have on you anyways?" You mumble.
"Dave! What's wrong, are you okay?"
You don't realize you've began shaking lightly, until John has a hand on your shoulder, comforting you for a reason he doesn't even know yet.
____________________________________________________________________________________
A/N
This is turning really shit guys. I suck at portraying Dave, like really bad.
Blagh. Next chapter will be an informative one so don't get too excited. But please read it. Because it will talk about how I will be changing the way I type, and the POV I will be changing too. And possibly other things.