Chapter 5

warnings: fluff and language.

You woke up the next morning and rolled over onto your back and put your arm out and felt the bed as it was empty and still warm. You looked over and saw you were alone in bed. You sat up and covered yourself with the sheets as you sighed. 'So he fucked me and left?', you thought to yourself as you ran your hand through your hair. He wouldnt do that, but he also wouldnt just leave the bed without waking you up first. You looked at the floor and noticed his clothes were still on the floor. You frowned and was confused. Before you got out of bed, Vinnie opened the door to your bedroom and walked in with Abby as he was carrying a tray of food for breakfast. He was wearing a pair of sweatpants that he must have left here one night. They both looked at you and you looked back at them smiling, "Good morning mommy!! Me and Winnie made you breakfast!" you smiled at her and covered yourself with the covers sitting up.

"Oh thank you babygirl, what did you guys make me?" Vinnie walks over and sets the tray down in front of you and walks to your closet to grab you a tshirt. Abby gets on the bed on the side of you sitting on her knees looking down at your plate as you looked at her.

"I made pancake smiley face!" she pointed to the pancake as it had raspberries for eyes and blueberries for a mouth. You smiled at her and pulled her in for a hug and kissed her head.

"Thank you princess this looks so good." Vinnie walks back over to you and hands you a shirt as you put it on, "Thank you babe."

"I was going to wake you up to eat breakfast with us, but you looked so peaceful sleeping, I didnt want to bother you. Then Abby came in and she wanted to make breakfast for you in bed." he sat down the bed in front of you and you started to eat the food nodding.

"Mommy, i gonna go play with my toys." she gets off the bed looking at you.

You look at her, "Okay Abby, then mommy will come get you because we have to shower okay?"

"No mommy, not shower, bath, with bubbles!" she smiles.

"Okay fine, go play." you finished eating and she walked out of your room and to her room. Vinnie grabbed the tray and put it on the floor by the bed and he pulled the sheets off of you and pulled you into his lap. You straddled his waist putting your hands on his chest smiling, "What's up Vin?"

"Nothing, just wanted to say good morning to my beautiful girlfriend. " he leaned in and kissed you. You kissed him back putting your hand on his neck. He wraps his arms around your waist pulling you close to him, your chest up against his bare one. You pulled away from the kiss and rested your forehead on his smiling down at him. You both stared into each others eyes, enjoying the quietness and atmosphere around you. "I love you y/n" he was the first to break the silence. "By the way, in two days, i forgot to mention, im going back to Seattle to visit my family, i have seen them in a while. You and Abby can come to if you want too."

You smiled down at him and rubbed his cheek with your thumb, "I love you Vinnie and of course i will go with you." he laid back as you fell on top of him, laying your head on his chest cuddling him. He kept his arms wrapped around your waist pulling you closer to him if that was even possible. You could hear his heart beating as you traced circles on his bare chest. You laid that like for a while, just enjoying each others company. You felt his grip on your waist loosen and you looked up at him and saw that he had his eyes closed. You smiled and leaned up kissing his chin, "You fall asleep on me Vin?" you said softly, as to not wake him up if he was. He hummed and rubbed your lower back nodding his head.

"Mmmshhh i just want to rest my eyes for a bit." he mumbled cuddling you slightly, he was almost asleep. You nodded and just laid there on top of him cuddling his chest. After a few minutes, you heard him snoring lightly and his hands moved down your sides. You smiled and got off of him slowly and laid his hands on his stomach. You pulled the sheets over him and kisses his cheek softly. You walked out of the room and shut the door, walking to Abby's room.