Chapter 8

warnings: fluff and cuteness

The next morning you woke up to Abby laying down in the bed next to you sleeping and Vinnie not there. You yawned and sat up slowly. you got up and covered her in the blankets. You walked out of the room and walked downstairs to the kitchen. you saw Vinnie sitting on the couch by himself. you looked at him, "Where is everyone?"

he didn't look at you as he was looking at his phone, "Mom and dad went to work, reggie went to school."

you walked over to him and sat down next to him, "i'm sorry she hit you yesterday. i don't know why she hits now." he just nodded and scrolled on his phone. "Vin talk to me. i'm sorry she was being a brat."

"there's nothing to talk about." he puts his phone away and leans his head back closing his eyes.

"There's something bothering you and i want you to be able to talk to me about it." you frowned at him.

He sighs and looks over at you opening his eyes, "Im just upset that she hit me. I dont understand why she did that and last night, i was mad and thats why i walked away and went to bed because i just didnt want to let out my anger on her or you. Its not your fault or hers. She didnt mean to and i totally get it but still." he rubbed his face and sighed.

You had tears rolling down your face as you looked at him, "Im sorry Vin." you wiped your cheeks and he looked at you.

"Y/n its fine please dont cry." he rubbed your cheek.

"Im going to have her apologize to you when she wakes up and she isnt playing with any toys when she wakes up." you leaned into his touch. He smiled at you and leaned in kissing you. You kissed back and got ontop of his lap straddling his waist. He put his hands on your hips as you wrapped your arms around his neck. He licked your bottom lip as you opened your mouth for him. He smriekd against your lips and slid his tongue into you mouth letting his tongue explore your mouth. You started moving your hips a little against him, your hands went up into his hair grabbing onto some of his curls pulling them a little. You pulled away and closed your eyes as he attacked your neck with kisses and bites. His hands went down to your ass squeezing it hard as it bit a soft spot on your neck. You moaned out throwing your head as and jumped when you heard the front door open. You opened your eyes and turned your head towards the door and saw his dad walk in. you quickly got off his lap and sat down next to him blushing. His dad looked at the both of you as Vinnie's hair was a mess and you fixed your shirt.

"You know you have a bedroom for a reason right?" his dad laughed as you both blushed. You hid your face in your hands getting embarrassed.

"We werent doing anything dad." Vinnie adjusted his pants and ran his hand through his hair.

"Oh right you werent. Thats why i could see you guys from the driveway through the window." he laughed and pointed at the front window.

"I'm gonna go check up on Abby." you got up off the couch and ran up the stairs as Vinnie shook his head.

"Thanks dad." he shook his head laughing as he followed you upstairs.

You walked into the room and Abby was awake sitting on the bed. She looked at you and then at Vinnie. She started to cry and you walked over to her and hugged her, "Hey baby its okay."

"I wanna say sorry. I wanna say sorry." she looked at you and Vinnie.

"Okay you can say sorry to Vinnie." you pulled away and Vinnie sat down next to you and picks her up putting her on his lap. She hugged him and he hugged back.

"Im sorry Winnie! Im not going to hit anymore." she hugged him tightly. He rubbed her back and nodded.

"Its alright babygirl. Just no more hitting or hissing. Me and mommy dont like that." he pulled her away and kissed her head, "I love you okay? No more hitting."

She nodded, "I love you to."

"Do you want to learn how to skateboard today? Vinnie can teach you." he smiled at her.

She nodded and smiled, "Yes!!"

...

You, Abby and Vinnie were outside in the front yard. You were sitting on the porch swing that they had connected to the house, while Vinnie was teaching Abby how to ride a skateboard. You smiled at them, you loved your little family. After a while, Vinnie and Abby walked back over to you. Maria came out and looked at Abby, "honey you wanna come cook cookies with grandma?" you smiled at Maria as Abby nodded and walked into the house with her. Vinnie walked over to you and sat down on the swing with you, wrapping his arm around your shoulder. You cuddled into his side and smiled.

"You okay?" he kissed your head. You nodded cuddling him more.

"Yes im fine. Just thinking."

"About what?" he looked down at you as you were looking out into the yard.

"Just things about us, our future together." you smiled.

"Tell me about it. I wanna know." he pulled you closer.

'Well, i want you to move in with us. Gigi has already been looking for another apartment with her boyfriend, so there will be room for you." you sat up and turned toward him putting your hand on his leg, "I love you so much Vinnie. You dont even understand. The way to treat me and Abby is 100x better than anyone has ever treated us. You treat her like she is your own child and i love you more each and every day. Abby loves you to, even though she can be a pain in the ass, she does. I want you to be in our lives forever, but only if you want to." you looked at him.

"Of course I do. I love you both so much." he leaned in kissing you.