Chapter 9

Skate P.O.V.

I finally got to the lobby and I was nervous. I bought a rose earlier to give her when I ask her out. After waiting for two minutes, she walks in with a bag a chips. We hug and she hands me the chips, "I know you love these from your snap, so I bought them for you."

"Thank you!!!"

"Yeah, so what did you have to tell in person?"

"I wanted to ask if you would like to go on a date with?"

"I thought you would never ask."

We both laughed and she really was the most beautiful girl I ever laid my eyes on. We started to walk outside and talk getting to know each other a little better. Not paying attention to time, it was already 8 pm and she had to head back home. I walked her out and made sure she got into the car safe watching her drive away. I walked into the lobby and into the elavater with a smile on my face. I honestly have never felt like this before or been this happy. I walked to the room opened the door and Sammy just pops out of no where scaring the shit out of me. I hit him in the arm "WHAT THE FUCK DUDE? YOU SCARED ME HALF TO DEATH." He laughs than says "Sorry bro, but how did it go? Tell me everything!" I laughed and pointed out that he sounds like a chick in the grease movie. He gives me a pissed off look than I finally told him what happened. "I'm Happy for you." I thanked him than went to my bed taking my shoes and shirt off. I layed in bed taking my phone out texting Faith all night, while Sammy try being nosey and reading my messages. 

Sammy P.O.V.

I heard foot steps in the hallway and I knew it was Nate coming back from talking to Faith. I wanted to know how everything went and in a way kinda of hoping she said no. Is that bad that I like her too and want her? I feel so much guilt, but it's so hard to chance these feelings away. I jumped at him as soon as he opened the door which scared him and he hit me. I laughed not meaning to scare him, but after that he finally told me everything. Could they be getting serious so fast or am I just being crazy? Maybe Nate might make a fool out of himself on their date.