Chapter 12

Nate P.O.V.
Sammy told me the truth about his feelings which gave me mad respect for home even more. Sammy fell asleep and his phone buzzed. I thought to myself who the hell would text Sammy at 3am? I took his phone without waking him up and saw the text from Faith "I can't forget about you Sammy I miss you." Like what the hell is this why is my girl texting Sammy. I unlocked his phone reading all there text messages I was pissed, but not at Sammy. He did the right this and he always does his my best friend. Sammy woke up and saw me on his phone. "Dude, why you on my phone?"
"Why is Faith texting you? How did you even get her number?"
"Fuck. This shit needs to stop I need to tell her to stop."
"You stabbing me in the back by stealing my girl. what the fuck bro I thought we were best friends no brothers but I guess that shits a lie."
I some how got so pissed that I walked out the room slamming the door.
Sammy P.O.V.
So Nate just saw the text messages I should of deleted but didn't I'm fucking stupid, but seriously Faith needs to leave me alone and stop causing drama. I called her "Hello" I hear crying. "Sammy?"
"Look Faith you need to stop texting me in fact you need to delete my number our texts everything forget I exist. Nate is pissed at me thinking I stabbed him in the back by stealing you from him. you need to stop causing drama."
All I kept hearing why crying.
" Sammy, Nate broke up with me yesterday and said I'm not his type."
"Look I'm sorry about that but wait what?"
Nate walks in and looks scared. "who you on the phone with?"
"who you think?
"Shit."
"I'm putting you on speaker so Nate can hear you."
The crying got even louder. "WHAT THE FUCK NATE?? Why you lie to me and make Faith cry in fact you did you break up with her?" Nate tried to run out the door but I stopped him. He told me he felt bad for her and that's why he dated her the only reason he went to VidCon cause he wanted to meet Jenni Marble. (sorry if I missed spelled her name) I was so pissed at him that it was my turn to leave the room and I did. I still had Faith on the phone. "Hey can we meet up at Starbucks or something?"
"Sure." I left the hotel wondering if Nate would ever be my friend again or will I need a new one?