Chapter 8

Skate P.O.V.
I woke up from a much needed nap and notice that Sammy was taking a shower. I saw his phone laying on his bed and it made a buzzing sound. I was just curious and looked over to see a text from Faith. "I don't know if he likes me like that though." That text kinda gave me a smile knowing that she likes me. I grabbed Sammy's phone and texted her back. "Trust me, your all he thinks about." I heard Sammy getting out of the shower, so I quickly put his phone back on the bed and sat on mine. Sammy gets out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and he grabs his phone noticing I touched it. "Dude, why you gotta touch my phone?" He says while laughing. I laugh too and say "Bro, I got it bad." He tells me to ask her out, but I was nervous even though I knew she liked me. Sammy takes me phone and calls her. I quickly try to take the phone out of his hand before she anwsered. I finally get the phone and hear "Hello?"

"Hey beautiful."

"Hey Nate, whats up?"

"Not much, but I have a question to ask you and I would like to do it in person. Can you meet me at the lobby?"

"Sure, give me five minutes."

"Okay, see you in five."

I hung up and checked my appearance in the mirror making sure my outfit was on point and my hair looked good. I didn't want to look bad in front of her when I ask her out.

Sammy's P.O.V.

Skate be going mad for this chick. He was checking himself out in the mirror acting like a girl. I wasn't a fan of him looking through my texts between her and I. But his my best friend and I got nothing to hide. I want to come with him to be his wingman, but he wouldn't let me. He said I would make things go bad and make him look bad. "I don't need a wingman. I got this." Even when he said that he looked nervous and I'm sure his worried about messing this up. "Bro, just relax. Take a deep breath and be yourself. You know she likes you." He nods his head and we did one final check before he headed to the lobby.