Chapter 13

Sammy's P.O.V.

There wasa Starbucks not to far from the hotel and I had Faith meet me there. She walked in looking like she's been crying. "Hi Sammy."

"Hey Beautiful. How you holding up?"

"Not the best. It really hurts Sammy."

"I know, I'm sorry Nate and I aren't exactly on speaking terms. But I seriouly thought he liked you. He got a haircut, dressed up, asked you on a date, came to Vidcon for you. I guess we both got played."

My phone starts buzzing and I see it's Nate. "Hey Faith go get whatever you want it's on me." I hand her a ten dollar bill. She gets up and goes in line, while I walk outside to take the call. "What?"

"Bro, the truth is I broke up with her because I found someone else I liked."

"You'r a fucking asshole man. You seriouly hurted her and I thought you really liked her."

"I did in till I met this fine ass chick named Jennifer. She's got a nice ass body."

"Your so fucking stupid, so your telling me you broke up with an amzing girl to be with a sluty one? I thought you were better than that but I guess not." I hung up not wanting to talk to that dumbass I called a friend. I was seriouly pissed at him and I just realize my feeling for her never left and I don't have to hide them anymore. I walked back in and goto the table and see Faith with some coffee and cookie. "you're gonna share that cookie with me right?" She laughed and smiled it was the most beautiful thing I ever seen. "I was waiting to share this with you. Do you also want to share my coffee too?" We both laughed and I said "Depends with I like it?" We kept talking and it was amazing, she was amazing. We walked into the lobby of the hotel and saw Nate there waiting for us. "What are you doing here?" He looked like hell and it almost looked like he was crying. "Can we talk? All three of us?" The last thing I wanted to do was talk to him and I'm sure Faith felt the same, but I want to hear what bullshit he'll say next. We walked to out room and Faith sits next to me on my bed while Nate sits in front of us on his bed. "First off Faith I want to say how sorry I really am. I really like you in fact at one point I thought I loved you, but then I saw no true sparks between us. Did you feel the same?" She looked down at the floor "I'm sorry Nate, but I did feel the same."

"I thought you and Sammy were getting that spark we didn't have and I never meant to hurt you. Your so amazing and you could ask Sammy how I was when I found you. But anyway, I'm sorry itwent down like that I realized I should of talked to you about how I'm feeling. But you two are best for each other. Now Sammy, you have been my best friend for as long as I can remember and we been like brothers, your awesome and I shouldn't have been us a dick to you. I'm sorry I lied to both of you and the truth is why I broke up with you Faith is because I knew you belong with Sammy. I hope you two can forgive me and Faith hope we can be friends and Sammy hope we still bros for life."

I went up to Nate and we both do our bro handshakes and hug. Faith hugged Nate and he kissed he on the cheek "I'm sorry beautiful."

Nate's P.O.V.

I was so glad that my best friend and I are tight again. I told him losing our friendship hurt me then losing a girl. It was nice to see Sammy really happy with Faith, they honestly made a awesome couple. I joked with Faith and said "It's a shame we didn't work out." We both laughed. "Bro, we leave to Vegas in the morning." Sammy and Faith were giving there good byes and the long distances talk, but I really hope everything works out for them.I said goodbye to Faith as Sammy walked her to her car across the street at the Starbucks. He comes back and just lays in his bed. We spent the remaining hours sleeping till it was 8am. We woke up packed and then headed to the airport. All I could say about Florida was it was crazy. We headed to are show in Vegas and Sammy was nonstop texting, calling, snapchatting, etc... with his girl. I would get a little jealous every now and then, but I know she's Sammy's girl not mine and I respect that.