Chapter 5

Skate P.O.V.

It's been 3 hours since I tried going over to Faith, but those damn bodyguards are keeping me away. Sammy and I went to the person in charge of VidCon and I asked if I could get Faith a VIP or something. The person in charge wasn't a fan of me getting a fan special treatment, but after begging for 5 seconds she said yes and had one of the bodyguards give her the special VIP badge. We go back to the meet and greet area, a few minutes later Faith comes over to us with her VIP pass around her neck. "Hey beautiful," Sammy says to her. I honestly was speechless and nervous. "Hi sammy, it's awesome to finally meet you and hi Skate."

"Hi Faith"

"I can't believe I'm getting to finally meet Sammy Wilkinson and Nate Maloley."
"You're even more beautiful in person than in your profile picture."
"Thank you, Nate."
"You're very welcome beautiful."
"So how long are you guys here till?"
"Well, we're just here till VidCon, but we would definitely want to hang with you before we head back to work."
"I'm just so blessed to meet you guys and thank you for the VIP pass."
"No problem gorgeous. We really wanted to meet such a talented girl."
A women comes over and tells them that the meet and greet is over till later and now they are going to preform on stage.