Chapter 1

Sammy P.O.V.

I woke up feeling freah, naw just kidding I felt really lazy. It's sunday and normally I'm working in the studio with Nate, but I asked for a day off cause I need to rest. We just came back from Digi Tour and we been nonstop performing and rehearals. I just need a day to myself to relax and be lazy for once. It's 9 AM I get a text from Nate "Bro you need to check this chick out on Youtube she's singing/rapping like a beast to Like That," with a link under the text. So, I tap the link and it sends me to this girl's Youtube channel her name is Faith. She's pretty and when I played the video, she really was a beast singing/rapping. I text Nate "Damn this girl is a beast."
"Told you bro, I found out she lives in Florida thou."
"Damn, that's far but she's talented I got mad respect for her."
"Yeah, I found out Vidcon is in Florida, so maybe you and I can go."
"Man, that's mostly youtubers thou." "Some viners will be there plus I already asked they said yes, so were going to Vidcon."
"I don't want to stalk this chick."
"Naw we ain't stalking, but I found out she's going to Vidcon from her Youtube channel."
"Okay bro I guess were going to Vidcon."
"Yeah it's gonna be so dope and it's in two weeks."
"Okay, well I'm gonna be lazy the rest of the day and see you at the studio Monday."
"Aight bro see yeah." So it was clear that Nate had a crush on this Faith chick and I guess in a way I wouldn't blame him, she seems amazing so far. Going to Vidcon with him just to meet her is funny, but my brothers in love. We leave early in the morning to the sudio in LA. I'm back in my hometown with the family and I missed them so much. My dog is the best and right now were just laying in bed being lazy. Most of the day I stayed in bed and was on my phone some of the time and the other times I would be in the bathroom or getting some food. The day was about over and in the morning I would meet up with lover boy and we be shooting our new music video for our new song "WassUp".