Chapter 2

BTS POV

A very bright and lovely morning indeed as Jin in the kitchen with his mother preparing breakfast for everyone. First Jin was a bit surprised that his mother has came to kitchen for preparing a breakfast as she very I mean very rarely shows this kind of affection like making breakfast or dinner like usual mothers would do.

While making breakfast his mother said him to wake up others and Jin went to wake up his brothers. And in the process of going to their rooms he found Hobi coming downstairs well dressed with a very bright smile which grew wider to when he sees Jin.

Hobi: Good Morning Jin Hyung!

Jin: Good Morning Hobi!

Hobi: Hyung where are you going ?

Jin: To wake up the kids. Come help me with this. You go wake up Yoongs and Joon I'll go wake up the maknaes.

Jin said with a smile. And Hobi starts whining at this with a horrified look (in a funny way).

Hobi: Hyung why Yoongi Hyung. You know na how hard it is to wake him up. He is scary when someone wakes him up. I am not waking him up.

Jin shakes his head and chuckled at his brother who is complaing like a child and said

Jin: Ok you go wake up Joon, Jimin and Tae. I'll go wake up two sleepy brats.

Hobi: Thank you Jin Hyung.

With that Hobi hugged Jin and skipped towards Namjoon's room to wake him up and Jin went to Yoongi's room.

Jin: Yoongs wake up we have university to go.

Jin tries to wake him up by shaking him up. And no answer from Yoongi. Jin again shake him a bit harder and still no response. And after about continuously shaking him up Jin throw the soft duvet off of him a bit to reveal his face and half back and earning a growl from the sleepy cat.

Jin: I am going to wake Kookie up and when I'll come back you better be up or else....

Yoongi just whine and growl at it and Jin went out the room to Jungkook's room and saw the alarm being continuously ring at the bedside and Jungkook took his duvet up cover his face with it. Jin went to open the curtains of window and go to Jungkook and took off the duvet to his face and shook him and earn a whine from the the youngest. Jin said in soft yet firm voice

Jin: Hey Kook wake up and get ready for the school.

Jungkook: Hmmm

Jin: No hmm hmm. Get up.

Jin shook him harder this time and Jungkook half open his eyes and and slowly woke and sit on the bed.

Jin: Good.

With that said he went out of the room. And Jungkook slowly woke up to get ready.

Meanwhile with Hoseok

Hobi opened the door of Namjoon's room and saw him already woke up and coming out of the bathroom.

Hobi: Oh Joon you already ready. Good Morning! Go down and I'll wake Jimin and Tae up.

Namjoon: Good Morning Hobi! Oh I'm all ready, you go wake Tae up I'll go to Jimin.