Chapter 7

Danbi: No.. I don't have any problem with the marriage. I'm ok with it.

As soon as Danbi said ,  Mr. Min smiled and BTS fumed in anger and giving her the intimidate glare. Mrs. Jung also smiled a little at this but also sad about their son.

Jimin: This is totally.....

He was fuming and try to control to not burst out in front of his mother, so he stomped out from there. And Taehyung also went out from there after giving the angry glare to Danbi who was unbothered by it obviously.  Jungkook was getting too annoyed by her behavior. Soon Mrs. Jung said

Mrs Jung: This is my decision and it is final. .

Hoseok: But eomma....

She cut off him by stern voice

Mrs. Jung: I don't want any discussion I think I've made it clear.

Jin: Uhh. I'm sorry for their behavior mom. I'll talk to them.

Jin being the eldest knows very well that their mother will not change her decision and right now is not the time to discuss anyways. And they finished their dinner actually the Jung brothers have lost their appetite because two of their brothers stomped out from there without having meal and the situation is not helping either. After that Mr. Min and Danbi bid their goodbyes well most likely elder couples as it's getting late.

After that Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook find their way to Jimin's room to talk to him. As they entered they found the soulmates there and the window. And the click of the door opening brought their attention to them. Jin asked in firm tone.

Jin: Why did you stomped out of the room?

Jimin and Taehyung looked at him in disbelief.

Jimin: What do mean by that hyung?

Yoongi: Why did you left from there, disrespecting others?

Taehyung: Do we need to explain that to you hyung, they bloody fuckers are playing game

Jin: Language..

He said in stern voice to which Taehyung apologized.

Jungkook: No but Tae hyung is right..

Jungkook for the first time taking part in the conversation of the topic ever since they got to know. So Namjoon take all his attention the maknae to listen him and all other also look at him.

Namjoon: What makes you to say this Jungkook?

Jungkook controlling his anger took deep breath before start speaking. 

Jungkook: Hyung when eomma told about them to us I have noticed that eomma was happy not like she is not happy with us but still... And when we were saying things against them she got super angry you all noticed.. right?( they nodded their head)  And today have you seen how she dressed?..

Namjoon cut him off by a frown and disappoint with his words

Namjoon: What do mean Jungkook..? We are no one to say anything to how to dress to anyone.

Jungkook: No no hyung.. what I mean to say is she was wearing a reveling outfit and her attitude which I found very disrespectful.

Jimin: Ya like all those bitches out there

Jin: Jimin.. (he warned him)

Jungkook: So at the dinning table I don't know you noticed or not but I was watching her and when eomma announced the wedding she was not surprised or shocked heck she was having a blank expression and eating like this is normal. And then she looked up to Mr. Min who smiled and nodded like they are talking silently. probably not knowing I was watching as because Jimin hyung yelled...