Chapter 18

The moon was on display in the starry sky. The view from the garden sitting near the pond full of fishes was beautiful and calming for the girl. Her eyes was taking in all the beauty of the night. The calmness which was present around her is totally opposite to the chaos going inside her mind. She has so much to look for yet can't talk about it to anyone. Not like she doesn't have anyone or she can't express. It's just that there are person whom she care about are not here within her reach was breaking her from inside.Since childhood she is an introvert child but with loved ones she was very friendly and bubbly child. As the time passed and the incident happened and she started getting cold and emotionless. Then in very young age got involved in this mafia world and then became mafia queen was surely got a severe effect on her. And now she is here, afraid to save her loved ones or those who she cares about or just those person her loved ones care about. She may look like a heartless emotionless bitch but is actually a very caring and kind hearted person. And thanks to someone because of whom her heart was still protected from these evil outside world deeds. Otherwise she would've turned a monster a long time ago maybe. Anyway this is for the other time to tell.

A sigh left from her mouth. Her gazed travelled from fishes to the sky. And a longing emotion can be seen in her beautiful doe eyes. Her mind was captured with numerous thoughts.. And one of them was of them. She was getting more annoyed day by day as she can't find that person she cherish very much. Another one is of the person who she don't know where is that person as now it's gonna 3 years since she last saw that person. And then the attack to her loved one. Then her father , her best friend and surprisingly her step family . As she got the mail from the mafia Bangtan before she came home. And already got the news of the attacks on them. And she was getting annoyed by it. Because if something happens to them it will affect her father . And whatever affects her father she will do anything to erase it. So she is gonna help them. But not that easily.. She will take time to see how much they're sincere and meanwhile she will find information about this and make plan.

On the other hand someone was watching her in the garden from her room window. His eyes were calculating and having a feeling that she is upto something. As the nature lover he is he was also enjoying the view. And that gives him chills in other ways. He was having different thoughts in his mind as well. His very close friend is in danger and he can't do anything. His family members or brothers are also very upset. He is actually very sensitive person despite of his coldest aura. And the girl sitting in garden was constantly budging in his mind .. her attitude, her mood changes all of a sudden and the incidents. The incident with Jungkook and the reaction she gave was what he was thinking about. Her giving warning with so much authority. Nobody has ever have guts to even talk back to them and Jungkook being aggressive is so scary so in that scenario no one can't dare to even look up, but she didn't even whimper . So it is something which make him know about her more. He knows she is not some ordinary girl . It's his gut feeling. He sighed and went to his study table , open his laptop and sat on the chair and started typing something. The screen shows codes.... And he got something after hours of searching and it made him confuse more. But he was now super tired and he has a school tomorrow so he got up and shut off the laptop and went to his bed and laid down. And soon drifted to the dreamland.

Next Morning

The chirping of birds and soft rays of the sun was disturbing the slumber of the curled up body of this person. A faint footsteps can be heard. The sun rays which was disturbing her before was now shadowed by something which resulted in a smile that is very small appeared. But soon the voices were becoming louder and louder. And someone in now poking her shoulder which caused her to open her eyes only to be got startled by the seven head circling upon her looking at her. She squinted her eyes fully awake now and looking at the seven heads or should I say the step brothers. She asked in her morning voice but make it deep to maintain her character.