Chapter 4

Next Day in the Evening
At BTS Mansion
Author POV

They are now in our meeting room. All are sitting on their seats and on the table there was a pen-drive placed. The looks on their face are blank but all are curious to know about their mother's boyfriend and his daughter . So without wasting anymore time Namjoon  picked up that pen-drive and plugged in to the laptop and lights got dimmed as Jin pressed a button (A/N: technology you know) so that all can see what's on the pen-drive to the big screen.
Namjoon also turn around a bit to now face the screen as well and one hand on the table fingers on the the laptop to operate.

On the screen it shows now the info of Minjun along with the photograph of him and  one with his daughter who has no particular expression on her face . It was captured in the company by one of their spy as She was standing with her father.

Name- Min Minjun
Age-47
A Businessman of  Company named MINBI CORP. Ltd. He is somewhat a powerful businessman but not that much. They are in top 50 in business world but still he is rich.  His wife is dead. Reason unknown. He has a daughter. A calm yet cold man. In business he is a very respected person because of his nature.

Name- Min Danbi
Age-16
High school student. Only daughter and heir of MINBI CORP. Ltd. Only friend Choi Eunbi.

Jimin: Just this much info...

Jimin said in low voice but anyone can sense the disappointment , irritation and anger in the tone. To not able to know anything about them just about normal info that anyone can find on the internet. Now the lights have became brighter. And Namjoon turned to their brothers. Hoseok called Eunwoo.

Hoseok: Come at the meeting room right now....

Hoseok said and cut the call without even let him answer.

Taehyung: See I told you that bitches are gold diggers who want money and fame and that bastard faking his love to eomma.

He said in angry tone. He is hating him to the core thought he is faking it all. And Eunwoo who was basically at the hallway in which meeting room was, knock on the door and after hearing come in from one of the boys he went in and bow to his bosses.

Hoseok: This is all you have found?
Hoseok in frustration said and pointed towards the screen.

Jimin: What the hell.. you can't even found about two person...

Jimin said but Jungkook cut him off by saying in very dangerous voice hold anger in it as he was trying his best not to beat the shit out of him to not do the job. As he is the most violent among all.

Jungkook: A man and his daughter. All you need is to find about these.

Yoongi: Let him speak.

He said and gestured him to speak with head turn towards Eunwoo.

Eunwoo: I'm really sorry boss but how much hard we try to find about them their is nothing much information about them. Just business news and he rarely interacts with media and people. We even try hacking his company system but can't it was highly protected.

Namjoon: So you are saying  our best hackers can't hack through a mere company's system?

He said in calm but he was very angry and annoyed that their best hackers can't hack to a normal company data. How can be their system this protected? Now Taehyung went out of the room. Leaving everyone confused that why went out in between the meeting without saying anything. He didn't even reply Jimin when called his name.

Jin: You can go Eunwoo.

After Jin said that Eunwoo bowed and went out of the room. Now there was tension in the room. Taehyung came back with his laptop and sat on his seat.

Namjoon: Where did you go without saying anything?

Taehyung put his laptop on the table and said

Taehyung: I went to my room to bring my laptop...

Jungkook: Why though?...

Taehyung: So that I can search about them.

And with that said he started to hack the system of their company first and why not, after all  he is the best hacker.  His face was blank. Now everyone was looking at Taehyung and after a few moments he has a little frown, a very little almost unnoticeable to anyone but his brothers have seen it. Who are you kidding me man, They are mafia for nothing, most feared and dangerous one. Jungkook being the eager one asked

Jungkook: What is it hyung? Have you found anything?

Jimin: Have you hacked in the company system?

Taehyung was fully focused and Yoongi was watching him very carefully and all brothers are waiting for him to reply. And he replied

Taehyung: Yeah  I've hacked the system......

Hoseok: Oh great........

He cut him off by saying this and Jin cut Hoseok off by saying

Jin: What have you found?

Yoongi: He hasn't found much. isn't it?

Taehyung and all brothers looked at him like what he is saying and Yoongi was looking at Taehyung like he can read him right now. although he is the hardest person to read but still Yoongi managed to read it on face. Taehyung was a bit surprised yet not so surprised because Yoongi is his big brother afterall and have a great experience.

Taehyung was beyond pissed off that he can't find about them.

Taehyung: Yeah I haven't found much. It was way too secured and there is nothing much except his company related info.

Namjoon: I'm getting way too suspicious of them now. Like they have everything protected very well.

Jin: Well let's just meet them.

Jin said and everyone looked at him like he has grown two heads. And jin continued what he was trying to say.

Jin: I am saying this so that we can find out about them more after meeting them. About their personality and all.

Namjoon: I think hyung is right. So we are going to meet them on Sunday. Meeting Dismiss.

He said and everyone nodded and stand up exiting the meeting room. Some anger, some pissed, some annoyed. They went to dinning for dinner and saw their mother at dinning table seated. They sat on chairs and started eating food in complete silence. After that they went to their room to sleep.

__________________________________________________________________________

So Here is the forth chapter ends.

Thank you for reading. Please stay connected with the story and give your support to your lovely author.

For now stay happy and stay safe my friends.